SpaceNavy

Star Wars: A New Order - FHS Star Wars Total Modification

Star Wars 7, this mod and BattleFront: this will be a great year fior any star wars fan!

If you're going to use the Republic eventually, would you use the clone armor from Episode3 rather than the clone wars era armor as it looks so much more cooler. If you watch the Clone Wars series' late season 5 they transfer into this armor and it looks so much better

when i first read the topic when i was doing my daily check on wip mods, i thought i was dreaming, i refreshed the page 3 times to be sure, i had a wild idea my self in making a star wars mod, but due to my extremely lack of knowledge when it comes to modding, that idea was only in my head, playing with me..

i am very exited on this mod, but am gonna let the hype train pass me for now, am not saying you might never release it, but am gonna wait and see.

now to the main reason why i decided to comment.

If you end up adding the Republic and the Confederacy in the future, i would love to see 2 versions of the clone armor, the phase 1 armor from attack of the clones and phase 2/3 armor from revenge of the sith, it would be awesome to see if that where done, that way, the people who like the armor from attack of the clones can use that, and the people who liked the revenge of the sith armor can use that instead, or if they want, do a mix, that way its a win/win situation for both parties.

now to the 2 vehicles i would say is a must if you do add the republic is the 2 popular vehicles the gunship aka LA-AT (Low Altitude Assault Transport) and the AT-TE Walker aka All Terrain Tactical Enforcer (AT-TE).

i can already imagine flying around in A3 with the gunship and dropping drops off in the heat of a battle.

i know that currently the Republic - Confederacy is only a idea, but am just giving you my 2 cents on this :P

Glad to see you dusting the dirt off from the previous mod debacle and getting right back to modding. Good luck, Space!

This is going to be so awesome!

Just wondering, will everything look more like in the original trilogy, or you are going to update hat the new movie will change? for example stormtropers:

http://diariodelgeek.mundolae.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/star-wars-fan-art-stormtrooper-elite-and-darth-vader-redesign.jpg?7f798a

This is going to be so awesome!

Just wondering, will everything look more like in the original trilogy, or you are going to update hat the new movie will change? for example stormtropers:

http://diariodelgeek.mundolae.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/star-wars-fan-art-stormtrooper-elite-and-darth-vader-redesign.jpg?7f798a

New episode 7 armor will be available as an option.

But that Stormtrooper armor is fanart... really bad fanart lol.

Cool stuff spacenavy

I kinda guessed that this is coming next, after you stopped working with the halo mod. Pretty small dev team, but Im looking forward into it.

New episode 7 armor will be available as an option.

But that Stormtrooper armor is fanart... really bad fanart lol.

Well the helmets are very similar to the ones of the trailer.

And i cant believe it, 2 star wars mods at the same time?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?190840-Star-Wars-Imperial-Assault-Upcoming-Star-Wars-Mod

Unbelievable

Well the helmets are very similar to the ones of the trailer.

And i cant believe it, 2 star wars mods at the same time?

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?190840-Star-Wars-Imperial-Assault-Upcoming-Star-Wars-Mod

Unbelievable

Tell me about it.

And if you read the planned assets, CIS and Republic are considered. Very likely.

The hype is real ;) I would like to support you, but the only thing I can model is a cube...

Well get to it then, no artist improves their skill by not doing it repeatedly.

Edited by NodUnit

when can we expect the first WIP pictures? :D

I would appreciate a clone wars era mod afterwards too

Just for you to know:

star wars celebration on live now!

NEW STAR WARS EPISODE 7 TRAILER!

We are going to try to incorporate as many of these awesome details and new additions as we can in the mod!

(As optional assets for those who want to keep it original and old school, of course.)

I want this mod !

I want to see the movie !

Stormtrooper Design <3

That base storm trooper armor looks so bad. . . The helmets are. . . okay.

I kinda like it. It doesnt looks so bulky and unwieldy. Its something new! Actually I dont really know, but this film does take place after the 6th episode right?

I kinda like it. It doesnt looks so bulky and unwieldy. Its something new! Actually I dont really know, but this film does take place after the 6th episode right?

Yes that is correctly. About 30 years after ROTJ if I recall correctly.

Unlike SWBF, will this come with a campaign or missions pack?

And what flight model will the vehicle have?

Choppers or plane?

Unlike SWBF, will this come with a campaign or missions pack?

And what flight model will the vehicle have?

Choppers or plane?

Most likely.

And the starfighters like the TIE Fighter, XWing, etc are going to have VTOL plane flight models.

Ok thanks.

Nice work so far, and good luck.