Sign in to follow this  
lawndartleo

Zeus, ammo boxes and bipods

Searching on Zeus and bipod has yeild no result either here or on Google...

Sitrep: clean launch, no mods, helo and marksman DLC.

Here's the problem. Where are the Bipods? When in Zeus mode and filling an ammo box with specified content, bipods are not in the items or accessories section. I see a selection of weapons that come with the bipod as default but I cant find it as a single item to add to a crate. Even the crate that does have ONE (how about 5???) of them when you place it (supply box), when I edit its contents, the bipod is not there.

Crates placed with the editor that I add Arsenal to have no such issue as Arsenal does have the item selectable. It's just that Zeus placed crates with game master specified content do not.

Am I missing something? Is this just the way it is? Will the bipod be eventually added to the accessories tab of a Zeus custom box load out?

Anyone??? I'd feel better if I knew it wasn't just me. It might be, I'm not below being a knucklehead... But in this instance I don't think I am.

Is this something for the feedback tracker thingy?

I have a number of Zeus related tickets open on the feedback tracker, that are due but I think Zeus has been on the back burner during Marksmaan development. I'm hoping now that it will get some love over the coming weeks.

AFAIK the only way to add bipods at the moment is as an individual placeable item. or already attached to an item in the ammo box selection menu.

Looks like this issue may have been fixed in the latest DevBranch build.

• Fixed: Zeus wasn't able to put bipods to ammo boxes

Looks like this issue may have been fixed in the latest DevBranch build.

As far as my testing just now goes this isn't fixed, maybe an oversight in the packaging up of todays update.

As far as my testing just now goes this isn't fixed, maybe an oversight in the packaging up of todays update.

Perhaps. I don't remain on devbranch nor do I play Zeus missions, so its not something I'd be able to test. Based my statement purely on the change log which apparently lied :P

Thanks for the change log info. Not a dev branch user myself (I wish it worked like the beta builds of ArmA II and not require an update thru Steam to switch back and forth).