Sign in to follow this  
celtic_alliance

Looking to find some players that got banned by mistake on our server

Hello everyone,

I am not even sure if I can actually post this on these forums, or if this is posted in the right forum, but I'm trying to find two players that recently got banned for the wrong reasons on our public Arma 2: OA Celtic Alliance server. Or, if someone knows them, to ask them to pass this message to them.

I only recall the name of one of them, Rexsos, but he was playing with some other player and one of our members made the stupid mistake of banning them both because she thought they were trying to teamkill her. She only realised too late she was wrong, immediately removed the bans but the damage had already been done.

Some of you may now think why bother, there are plenty other servers out there, but it just doesn't sit right with us we banned players for the wrong reasons and will try our best to rectify that mistake.

So, if anyone knows of a player called Rexsos can they please tell him we banned him and his buddy for the wrong reasons and have lifted the bans almost right away? I know this is a long shot but this is the only place I could think of to post about this. I saw his name pop up on the VETERANS-GAMING server running Insurgency, so if anyone of that community knows him it would be great if they could pass the message to him.

Hey there... I'm the admin for the VG Insurgency server I'll keep an eye out for him. We don't get nearly the player count we used to however....