Sign in to follow this  
jordfx

What are the new helicopter DLC Class names

As i am making my self a altis life RPG server i need like a website to get linked to with them on because i need them for REBELS COPS AND MEDICS

I already replied to your post in the wrong thread:

You can find them HERE. You can search for them yourself, I'm not doing all the work for you.

EDIT: That link wasn't terribly difficult to find either....its at the top of these forums...

EDIT 2: Good luck with your 'Life' mission, if its one thing this game needs its more of those things FPDR

Sorry for the necropost,but actually some classnames are missing (The cargo box for the huron) from the cfgvehicles,does anyone know how to obtain the classname of this container named Huron cargo box? I've searched for a long time but didn't find anything.

You can either look it up on the bohemia wiki, or look it up ingame. If you place an object in the editor, and double click on it, you can see it's classname in the upper right corner. Last but not least you could also go into the config viewer, which is also accessable through the editor.

You can either look it up on the bohemia wiki, or look it up ingame. If you place an object in the editor, and double click on it, you can see it's classname in the upper right corner. Last but not least you could also go into the config viewer, which is also accessable through the editor.

Thankyou,i've used the config viewer method

But now,another question, after found the classname,how can I know it's category? (I want to use it with a KindOf function)

Thankyou,i've used the config viewer method

But now,another question, after found the classname,how can I know it's category? (I want to use it with a KindOf function)

It's all in the config viewer.

Helicopers and Jets: "air"

Armoured vehicles : "tank"

cars : "car"

etc.