Sign in to follow this  
Tyl3r99

PLease please please put the advanced fog in the intel screen it needs to be there

i think its a much needed feature to have built into the editor, as the 3d editor team are working on their editor cant they quickly throw that in too?

theres a saying.... if you take apart an engine you may aswell replace/fix things as you go in

cant they quickly throw that in too?

Please please please don't say things like this when asking for improvements to the game. Make your feature request, don't try to justify it by saying how easy or quick it would be to do, because more often than not it isn't. The developers will make their own judgement call on how easy it is to implement vs. the benefits.

You have this amazing volumetric fog tech, and you put it behind the script wall... I agree.

I believe this feature may come with the 3D editor, so there's hope at least.

Please please please don't say things like this when asking for improvements to the game. Make your feature request, don't try to justify it by saying how easy or quick it would be to do, because more often than not it isn't. The developers will make their own judgement call on how easy it is to implement vs. the benefits.

i apologise, i did not mean simply it would be easy.

i was just saying while the editor is being worked on wouldnt it make sense to add that while your under the hood

BIS should consider making something like this for their 3D editor.

Absolutely there should be parameters for this in the editor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely there should be parameters for this in the editor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you missed off a few exclamation marks there...FPDR

What are the New Helicopter DLC CLASS NAMES as i am making my self a Altis Life RPG And i need it for Rebels And Cops and medics

---------- Post added at 12:47 ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 ----------

I DIDNT MEAN TO POST THAT qUESTION IN HERE

What are the New Helicopter DLC CLASS NAMES as i am making my self a Altis Life RPG And i need it for Rebels And Cops and medics

---------- Post added at 12:47 ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 ----------

I DIDNT MEAN TO POST THAT qUESTION IN HERE

You can find them HERE. You can search for them yourself, I'm not doing all the work for you.

Would be useful for the planned 3D editor.

However, since you'd currently have to switch back and forth between the 2D editor and mission preview a lot to get the height and density right in the intel screen, I think just using the script in the debug menu (pause screen) to set the fog on the fly, and copy & paste the values you like back in to the editor when you're done with the initial preview, is much more user-friendly.

i still dont get the scripting side of it. let alone the code itself its confusing for me.

i just want to load editor and bish bash bosh its all there for me so i can get the full experiance without typing, copying, pasting... i do enough of that at work!!!