Sign in to follow this  
chammy

Will anyone help me change these sounds? I will offer an incentive

Ahh, I noticed others have offered an incentive in cash or reward. Well, since my plight continues to go un answered, well, this is my only solution. I have asked up and down, left and right for help. Some have offered to help, which I am great full but they are only able to do so much. Either I can get some help in exchange for some kind of payment. And I don't mean, trying to milk me and drag this out. Be honest. It seems the ones who have the know how don't want to I sense a bit of a competitive attitude towards my request for help. We can all be credited in this and I will make sure the coder stands out in recognition. At this point, I just want to change out the sounds for my own enjoyment and if others want the modification im glad to oblige them. CSMv3 for ArmA2 is still under way but as I said before, I am only able to work on it sporadically, like a day out of the month, but for ArmA3 I can get a little more motivated to finish in a jif if i can get some help. Its just most the modders out there with the knowledge have been ignoring me and I have no idea why. thanks everyone. have a good day

it would be good to have a chammys sound mod again i loved them on the arma series :)

maybe try give lord jarhead a shout? i know he is busy but he is a really nice lad.

Hey dude, do you want scripts and stuff but really only the config stuff?

Both actually would be no problem, I could help you (and dont bring money into this :P).

I'd suggest you to wait for the marksmen dlc release though since some stuff will change. :)

Hey dude, do you want scripts and stuff but really only the config stuff?

Both actually would be no problem, I could help you (and dont bring money into this :P).

I'd suggest you to wait for the marksmen dlc release though since some stuff will change. :)

Thanks tyl3r99, and LAxemann. Yeah LAxemana, the only thing I would need is I guess, a template of the config. And or maybe a guide through the ropes. Or ideas I guess in a way. I do know the sounds need to be stereo and folley or explosions are mono. Do I need scripts?