benargee

Simple Single Player Cheat Menu

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Been messing around with all the new features for a couple of hours this morning and everything is really cool man, I noticed that the unlimited ammo script is not applying itself to vehicle weaponry though. are you using the script we discussed on page two of this thread or are you using a fired eventhandler?

Been messing around with all the new features for a couple of hours this morning and everything is really cool man, I noticed that the unlimited ammo script is not applying itself to vehicle weaponry though. are you using the script we discussed on page two of this thread or are you using a fired eventhandler?

Yeah sorry I forgot about that. I will see what I can do. I partially don't like running too many loops if it can be avoided, especially every 0.01 seconds. I'm sure it's fine on it's own, but when you mix it with many other addons and scripts it all builds up. For now I'm using the fired event handler. The fired event handler could work, you just have to apply it to the vehicle itself. Due to the other issues I discussed, the unlimited ammo script is still WIP. Consider this a beta feature.

cool man, I wasn't complaining, I didn't know if you had intended it that way or what. Thank You for the reply! You think a GUI might be somewhere in the future ---down the line?

cool man, I wasn't complaining, I didn't know if you had intended it that way or what. Thank You for the reply! You think a GUI might be somewhere in the future ---down the line?

Yes, will probably add gui launched from the esc menu so that you don't have to start missions from scratch to use this. Will probably call it SSPCM2 at that point while keeping the legacy version available as well.

Hi! The most important thing to me is to control weapon recoil. Since of today's update my modified TMR recoil file doesn't work anymore. Could use an alternative. Cheers!

After the 1.42 update this addon seems solid and is functioning as before :)

Hi! The most important thing to me is to control weapon recoil. Since of today's update my modified TMR recoil file doesn't work anymore. Could use an alternative. Cheers!

This might be related to a dependency on a broken command since 1.42. I was going to add a no recoil option until I made this discovery. Relevant bug report: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=23393

I know for a fact that VTS weapon resting used this command too.

Good stuff, though in some missions eg DUWS modded stuff does not show up in zeus though it does show up when i use zeus in the editor

Good stuff, though in some missions eg DUWS modded stuff does not show up in zeus though it does show up when i use zeus in the editor

Yes, this is a minor detail I overlooked. Currently Zeus doesn't support mods in my cheat menu. It's coming next update.

Please add virtual garage, its a very simple like the arsenal, a copy/paste job for you:

//Virtual Arsenal
BRG_VAStatus = false;//prevents multiple action menu entries
BRG_VAOpen = {["Open",true] spawn BIS_fnc_arsenal;};
BRG_VAOn = {if (!BRG_VAStatus) then {BRG_VAStatus = true; BRG_VAactID = player addAction ["Virtual Arsenal", "[] call BRG_VAOpen;"]};hint 'Virtual Arsenal action menu ENABLED'};
BRG_VAOff = {BRG_VAStatus = false; player removeAction BRG_VAactID;hint 'Debug Console action menu DISABLED'};
player createDiaryRecord ["BRG_CheatMenu", ["Virtual Arsenal", "Virtual Arsenal <font color='#33CC33'><execute expression = '[] call BRG_VAOpen'>Open</execute></font color> <font color='#33CC33'><execute expression = '[] call BRG_VAOn'>Enabled</execute></font color> <font color='#CC0000'><execute expression = '[] call BRG_VAOff'>Disabled</execute></font color>"]];

//Virtual Garage
BRG_VGStatus = false;//prevents multiple action menu entries
BRG_VGOpen = {["Open",true] spawn BIS_fnc_garage;};
BRG_VGOn = {if (!BRG_VGStatus) then {BRG_VGStatus = true; BRG_VGactID = player addAction ["Virtual Garage", "[] call BRG_VGOpen;"]};hint 'Virtual Garage action menu ENABLED'};
BRG_VGOff = {BRG_VGStatus = false; player removeAction BRG_VGactID;hint 'Debug Console action menu DISABLED'};
player createDiaryRecord ["BRG_CheatMenu", ["Virtual Garage", "Virtual Garage <font color='#33CC33'><execute expression = '[] call BRG_VGOpen'>Open</execute></font color> <font color='#33CC33'><execute expression = '[] call BRG_VGOn'>Enabled</execute></font color> <font color='#CC0000'><execute expression = '[] call BRG_VGOff'>Disabled</execute></font color>"]];

Its possible to add no weigth limit to the soldier? i have a mod that the max weigth its 120kg.

I have a problem with add ai object to zeus editor. The option is active but, the ai objects dont appear.

Edited by lovemotion

Please add virtual garage, its a very simple like the arsenal, a copy/paste job for you...

Thanks! Just added this to my internal dev version. Works great! The only issue is that vehicles like to wander as you keep spawning more. They dont get spawned exactly in the same spot. Oh well, not a huge issue.

Hi there,

When i try to open the cheat menu is only gives me a dotted line and it says:

Move along nothing to see here...

And a information bar.

I have tried to start a new game but no joy.

Could u please help.

Thank you

Regards Trip

Hi there,

When i try to open the cheat menu is only gives me a dotted line and it says:

Move along nothing to see here...

And a information bar.

I have tried to start a new game but no joy.

Could u please help.

Thank you

Regards Trip

Do you have other mods running? If so, which ones?

Do you have other mods running? If so, which ones?

Hi Benargee, no this is the only mod in my arma3 folder as i just started playing again.

So i have no idea what is wrong.

Did everything thats in your install manual.

Regards Trip

Just to let you know i love this mod, it's a total blast!

cheers!

Pete

Its working now. After the installation of the marksmen dlc its working like a charm. Thx great addon

Hi guys, I keep on getting the error bin\CfgPatches/cacharacters and this mod is causing it. Could you fix this please?

Hi guys, I keep on getting the error bin\CfgPatches/cacharacters and this mod is causing it. Could you fix this please?

Are you using CBA? Do you have the latest version of CBA? What other mods are you using? My addon doesnt use anything to do with cacharacters. It is another mod causing this issue.

I googled cacharacters

http://steamcommunity.com/app/107410/discussions/2/38596748220483451/

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?163872-CACharacters-pbo-cant-find-it-anwhere-own-every-arma-game-and-all-dlc

https://getsatisfaction.com/withsix/topics/requires_cacharacters

https://dev.withsix.com/issues/72502

http://www.armaholic.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=23198

It seems like one of your mod has a dependency on arma 2 content. I cant help you further unless you tell me what other mods you have.

Edited by Benargee

So i installed a new update of WLA (Whole Lotta Altis), everytime i use virtual arsenal it would always get stuck during loading. is there anyways i can fix this?

Great Mod by the way. Thank you for taking the time to make this.

So i installed a new update of WLA (Whole Lotta Altis), everytime i use virtual arsenal it would always get stuck during loading. is there anyways i can fix this?

Great Mod by the way. Thank you for taking the time to make this.

I just downloaded:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=173155826

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=422592108

Arsenal works fine for me. I ONLY had WLA, WLA: Amalgamation and SSPCM