Sign in to follow this  
toysoldier

Bullet Holes

I don't know it's a bug or a engine limitation? It would the perfect time for the marksman release to fix it, the simple hols appears on every objective like houses, walls and containers.

<a  href=au56vf3y.jpg' alt='au56vf3y.jpg'>

not sure if it was a thing in Arma 2 or not, i may be delusional, but with Anti-Material rifles, it put holes through thin metal and i think trees? But then again, having played Arma for so long, i doubt that the Engine can handle that, so no.

not sure if it was a thing in Arma 2 or not, i may be delusional, but with Anti-Material rifles, it put holes through thin metal and i think trees? But then again, having played Arma for so long, i doubt that the Engine can handle that, so no.

What? I'm pretty sure this topic is about the decals used for bullet impacts on objects (as opposed to the slightly more detailed decals used on terrain). Not penetration or anything more complicated.

What? I'm pretty sure this topic is about the decals used for bullet impacts on objects (as opposed to the slightly more detailed decals used on terrain). Not penetration or anything more complicated.

Ahhh, I see. My bad, I did a super quick read as I was in hyper multi-tasking mode when I replied. I kind of agree with you. They are just dark shadow dots for impacts, which I think are more of a hit marker than a look. Granted they could make better looking holes, but the question is then, will someone who fired that shot be able to see where they hit still?

Yes i was talking about the texture :) Was thinking it's a engine limitation, because the simple holes appears on objects with penetration.