Alwarren

FHQ Firearms and Weapons Pack

small_acr_promo.jpg

I'm happy to announce that we just released the first version of the FHQ Firearms and Weapons pack, or "the pack formerly known as FHQ Remington pack". Right now the pack only contains two weapons, but we'll extend this in the future to contain a number of weapon systems that are either not used by regular armed forces, or otherwise not use by those armies represented in the base Arma 3 game.
Right now, the weapons are:

• Remington Adaptive Combat Rifle (ACR), chambered for the 6.8 mm Remington SPC ammunition. The ACR is available in four different camo patterns (Black, Tan, Woodland and Winter).
  • Remington M2010 Enhanced Sniper Rifle, the currently fielded variant of the M24 used by the US Army. The M2010 is chambered for .300 Winchester Magnum, and comes in five camo variants (Black, Tan, Woodland, Winter, Desert worn).
  • NEW 16 variants of M4A1 with standard or Magpul furniture, two barrel lengths, and four camo variants each
  • NEW 3 variants of FN P90: FN P90 Tri-Rail black, Tri-Rail olive, and PS90 long-barrel tri-rail with barrel shroud
  • NEW 1 variant of HK G36C (in black)
  • NEW 1 variant of IMI Galil ARM with wood handguard and integrated bipod.

All weapons come with silencer, custom reload animations, custom magazines, and a weapons crate. Some weapons still lack the reload animation.

Current version is: 1.1pl1

Downloads:
Steam Workshop

Google Drive

More Downloads coming ASAP.

NOTICE: In the past, I heard complaints about archives downloaded from our web site not working. I have no idea why this is the case, but can assure you that I have verified the archive after upload and confirmed it to be working. I am currently researching whether the plugin we use might have issues on certain web browsers or ISP's.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Omg, thx. I am happy that you finished your work. As you know i am waiting so long for this pack ^^

Danke man :)

Thank you, guys. Many thanks, Foxhound, for the mirror. First post updated.

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@Alwarren;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Guest HellGhost

Hi !

Spot a huge probem, one of the Remington M2010 Enhanced Sniper Rifle, Winter if I remember, display the muzzle shot effect :)

Like if the flames coming from the muzzle are part of the weapon.

Maybe something to fix here ;)

I've wanted to do an M2010 but overall since everybody else is doing it, I'll just use this, nice work man.

Amazing work! Can't wait to see .338 MSR from you :)

Small notices:

It may be just me and my mods, but "winter" variant of 2010 have muzzle flash on model.

And having bipod support will be awesome, too! Should be as simple as putting tmr_autorest_deployable config variable in M2010 config, will make it compatible with both AGM and TMR.

Thanks!

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

Thanks for the mirror!

I've wanted to do an M2010 but overall since everybody else is doing it, I'll just use this, nice work man.

Hehe, yeah, imagine my horror when I saw the M2010 from RHS. I waited too long with releasing this, there went the chance to be first :)

@HellGhost, @rlex: Yeah the Winter version has the muzzle flash showing. No idea how that could happen, I basically just exchanged the textures. Need to fix this in the next update. Thanks for the heads-up

Have been waiting this since you first launch a thread! And final an amazing new mod!Cheers!

And noticed you mentioned there would be a IMI Galil.I'm gonna ask are you plan to do a Galatz?The sniper version of the 7.62 IMI Galil?

Is the download in PWS working I keeping getting some error when I try to download only this mod?

Thanks for the mirror!

Hehe, yeah, imagine my horror when I saw the M2010 from RHS. I waited too long with releasing this, there went the chance to be first :)

I really stay away from RHS as far as their US gear, which to be honest is nothing against their work, but I preferred the Russian gear and helos more as I've always been a fan.

BTW I just came from a test range I use for my stuff and must say man, your shit is on target man, though honestly so far I've played with the M2010 and using an M3LR scope or irons I was hitting right on target, so the time you put into it along with Spartan0536's touch really made it good. Haven't combat tested it but so far I've got a Freedom Boner so that's a good thing :D

---------- Post added at 00:02 ---------- Previous post was at 23:42 ----------

Also took a look at the ACRs and pretty nice man. I'm pretty much stuck on my IAR but overall the ACR is good man, I Like it a lot and I'd look at maybe one in 5.56 as well but overall I'm pretty happy with the work so far man, nice work!

---------- Post added at 00:07 ---------- Previous post was at 00:02 ----------

Also .300 Win Mag is good against a couple CSAT as well as against AAF so the round works good too... On average taking a couple shots each to kill them. Granted they were a bit out and since I had no bipod resting I couldn't get too accurate but overall it's a good killin' round.

---------- Post added at 00:58 ---------- Previous post was at 00:07 ----------

And just a recommendation, I'd suggest adding Open Tip to the available types of rounds. I've used them on an LWRC 6.8 and overall found that much better than FMJ, but the round performance is what it is anyway, so still a good small pack man...

Yay! Great to see your ACR finally released, Alwarren!

It looks quite sharp, a huuuuge improvement from your Remington pack from A2 (model and texture wise) =)

There´s one major issue thou: the ACR´s bolt isn´t animated whenever firing (the spent cases just "spawn" outside the closed bold), it only moves when the charging handle is pulled after a mag reload... It happens with all ACR version!

[EDIT] and the upper rail proxy for AN/PEQ-15 is right above the folded front sight, should be at least 3 inches back (RHS/RH´s upper AN/PEQ-15 gets pierced by the iron sight =P)

http://cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc/536264712566983819/8A9FCA509711EFD7133B0678D7D5E09A61934D2F/ (170 kB) http://cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc/536264712566983819/8A9FCA509711EFD7133B0678D7D5E09A61934D2F/

Otherwise, an outstanding job! Many kudos! (and anxious to see a Galil too)

cheers!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

Thats the quirk about top mounted accs. As mod makers we cant make them fit all weapons or vice versa without making specific sets for each different weapon pack.

Thats the quirk about top mounted accs. As mod makers we cant make them fit all weapons or vice versa without making specific sets for each different weapon pack.

Yeah, I´ve noticed just now that the ACR has a small side rail, up forward almost at the muzzle, that´s why accesories on top get so upfront positioned... is it possible to reposition only one axis of the acc proxy? If not I´ll limit the ACR to only use AN/PEQ-15 sideways or just your LLM-01 =)

But I really hope you can fix the static bolt....

cheers!

Guest HellGhost

rlex :

You're not alone.

Like I already said it, I spot the same problem with the muzzle fire effect.

Congrats on the release, litteraly came out of nowhere, even though you said you might scoot the ACR over to A3. Ill take a better look once i get home.

Guest HellGhost

That's a real great job.

These kind of rifles always missed in ArmA III.

And the FHQ Accessory Pack is really great as well.

No deception with this work.

Thanks !

Was testing out the ACR and found that if I shoot bots in the arm, they do this.

http://cloud-2.steamusercontent.com/ugc/38616953755271890/F7894F4E0EA556E1CD352BC4521038CCA9329F1E/

Ugh, deja-vu... This usually happens when there is an issue with the Geometry LOD. I have a hunch, thanks for the heads-up.

Send from my tablet, so pardon any autocorrect bollocks

Thanks for the addon!

ACR is my dream weapon, so this is solidly in my favorites' list.

Going to add M2010 to KoffeinFlummi's ArmA 3 spotter app soon.

A couple of issues with ACR so far:

• Reload animations are a bit rough, the thumb seems broken when replacing mag
  • It seems the sounds are mono, and they lack punch a bit

The looks, on the other hand, are great. Great job.