oo para oo

AMAZING new mod - In the Swamp ' PVP Monster Vs Civilians. Your going to love it.

Brilliant.

Download now available..

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=396367914

ARMA 3 - MONSTER VIew - CSE - In The Swamp

First Look - Play as Civilians, or the MONSTER IN THE SWAMP.

Released some time 21/02/15

In the Swamp is a showcase mission with PvP elements for the modification Combat Space Enhancement, it's only requirement (version 0.10.1 or later).

The mission can be played by 11 players and has PvP elements, with one or more player(s) being a 'Monster' depending on mission parameters. The goal of the mission is to either kill all 'Monster(s)' or escape. There are 6 different scenarios that are selected based upon the mission parameters (random or select a specific scenario).

Features:

- One up to Five Monsters.

- 6 Different randomized scenarios to play.

- 11 Playable slots, each with randomized gear, roles and specialty.

Created by : Glowbal & Knudsen

Random Objectives "Generator 1", "Escape by Truck", "Generator 2", "Escape by Boat", "Turn off the device", "Escape by Helicopter"

Variants of a police officer a medic, technician, survivalist, professor (has the tracker), doctor, the hunter (with a marksman rifle), smuggler ( has ammo cache locations), veteran, a contractor and a random civ.

"Your PDA will detect when the monster is nearby. The closer the monster, the faster the beeping! The PDA Is audible for everyone."

Arma, Arma3, Arma 2, Arma 3 tutorials, Arma guides, Arma gameplay, 16AA, Arma clan, Armaholic, How to play Arma, Arma footage, Arma 3 expansion, Arma 3 mods, Arma 3 sound packs, Arma 3 weapons, Arma 3 vehicles, Arma 2 tutorials, Any Arma, New Arma 3 mods, Arma reviews.

Edited by oO Para Oo

Hehe very nice ..... wonder how AI would do with it ?

Its great fun, don;t use STHUD and it's even better. The monster kills very very quickly. :yay: Its like Evolve and Left for dead.

Subscribed to the mission, but I normally play solo on my dedi server (I'm wierd like that!) How will this play out then ? Can I go monster and have AI as soldiers etc or vice versa ?

Yeah (:

You've remind me Predator. It was such an epic chase!

Nice gamemode, should be fun to play with team so it's funny time. Hope it will have more feature, like more roleplay aspects.

It can take place quite anywhere, or should mimic all the monsters of each mods from A2 A3