Sign in to follow this  
rickeyday75

hSQSTFSERVER LIST NON POPULATING

So everytime i load up ARMA 2 OA, DAYZ Epoch when i go to the server list nothing populates and i cant figure out why... any ideas? its not my max ping because ive already tried that. also restarting computer

same thing, after the steam update

I solved the problem, so that there are no servers in the browser, restart Winsock.

Solution:

Click start, in Start search, type cmd, right-click the file cmd.exe and select Run as administrator, and then click Continue.

At the command prompt type netsh winsock reset and press Enter. After you run the command, then restart the computer.

I solved the problem, so that there are no servers in the browser, restart Winsock.

Solution:

Click start, in Start search, type cmd, right-click the file cmd.exe and select Run as administrator, and then click Continue.

At the command prompt type netsh winsock reset and press Enter. After you run the command, then restart the computer.

This is only a workaround that works for some users. Also, it might break other software on your system.

Everyone please read the following: http://steamcommunity.com/app/33930/discussions/0/617328415066127195/.