Sign in to follow this  
cholo

tanks sinks after update

after i updated my arma to 1.38 i got every vehicle and tank sinks into the ground after 5 minutes of playing see photo

6jndqc.jpg

anyone know why?

after i updated my arma to 1.38 i got every vehicle and tank sinks into the ground after 5 minutes of playing see photo

http://i57.tinypic.com/6jndqc.jpg

anyone know why?

Currently debugging an identical issue with RHS units on AiATP Chernarus in ALiVE. Couldn't get it to happen outside that context, but I think it might be an RHS thing.

Currently debugging an identical issue with RHS units on AiATP Chernarus in ALiVE. Couldn't get it to happen outside that context, but I think it might be an RHS thing.

this sink issue happen with every vehicle and tank in my arma 3 after update 1.38 ( even with vanilla units ) but

i reinstalled the game , and installed RHS+CBA only ,the issue seems to be resolved but im doing more and more deep testing with other mods to make sure its gone

Edit : did lots more testing and the issue still exist !!!

Edited by cholo

got introduced with update 1.38 seems to be something wrong with PhysX

would be nice if BI make a quick hot fix it renders most missions unplayable also server can crash!

got introduced with update 1.38 seems to be something wrong with PhysX

would be nice if BI make a quick hot fix it renders most missions unplayable also server can crash!

true its something with the new physx and RHS causing this issue i just uninstalled RHS and the issue gone too sad i can't play with RHS :(

I'm unable to reproduce with Reyhard's file. When I have a few minutes to ghost and watch tanks drive around, I will try to make and upload a mission where I reliably get the bug along with a video or screenshots. I do get exactly the same left channel audio problem as ThatsYourPing in my bug, though, looking at that again.

when you people will finally learn that when testing and or claiming the game for bugs

then do this with vanilla Arma3 that means no addons loaded!

this bug happens also but more rarely with no addons loaded and got introduced with last update

had it never before.

It happens also when AI is driving the tank

voted both tickets

Edited by maquez

I can't replicate in vanilla but I can do so reliably with the mission that I'm uploading to vlad's ticket alongside the rpt, using RHS and ALiVE on AiATP Chernarus. Video here:

Game crashed at this point. Sorry about the sepia colour, forgot I had flux on.

Edited by subunit

Ha! It was happening to me before 1.36 when i had many mods installed (including RHS). I was forced to reinstall gaem, downloading take me i day, i havent fast internet connection. Problem was fixed. I started to add more mods - everything was working fine. I updated game to 1.38, everything was fine. It started to occur 2 days ago totally RANDOM. See :

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22220

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22479

Also sound on left channel is disapearing, i will make tests for sound acceleration and SOUND options. In RPT files i see spam of Matrix functions, so it is not RHS fault, RHS team have respond me for that and sayed its officialy BI fault, saying that Nvdia physX is deeper than they thinked or some smillar. It happen to vanilla vehicles as well. There is a island which is working ok - its mission maked on that:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=343522307

If thos of you who are getting this in vanilla could post the mission you're using and the .rpt with the same error, that would probably help.

e: I see vlad_8011 has done so. Hopefully this can get fixed soon.

e2: vlad, thanks for the mission, i successfully reproduced the bug and filmed it. I posted the .rpt and youtube link with some observations on your ticket. I caught the loss of the left audio channel and the camera shake on video as well.

Edited by subunit

Bump.

Any updates to this problem with sinking units ? I'm getting it with RHS on AinATP as well.

yeah , I can confirm that above, this bug is serious, when twitching, shaking camera occurs , tanks, cars sink into ground, also a few minutes later server fps goes to 0 (zero).

Any updates to this problem with sinking units ? I'm getting it with RHS on AinATP as well.
yeah , I can confirm that above, this bug is serious, when twitching, shaking camera occurs , tanks, cars sink into ground, also a few minutes later server fps goes to 0 (zero).

Have either of you tried the DevBranch build of the game? This should have been fixed there, and will roll out into the next official 'main' patch.

because of this bug i don't use my superman PC which has my main arma 3 updated ( sadly ) to 1.38 and now im forced to use my work labtop which has arma 3 1.36 and ah Devbranch ... i hate it :D

BI we are all waiting your official patch be it 1.39 or 1.40 just fix this issue for the love of god

Is this a problem with the game or a problem with the addons you're using? I've never seen this in vanilla.

disable camera shake in options this seems to help

since I've done this I encounter rarely this bug it is still there but not so often

Edited by maquez

Is this a problem with the game or a problem with the addons you're using? I've never seen this in vanilla.

this problem introduced with patch 1.38 it occurs faster if you have mods installed and slower with vanilla specially while AI driving tanks also camera shakes