Sign in to follow this  
Richards.D

I am releasing my 3 major mods open source

Hey everyone:

As you know, I did the MTVR , HMMWV, and MaxxPro MRAP mods for A3, which were quite nice, but all have a few issues, mostly physx and damage related.

No, I didn't abandon these mods, But I have no time to work on them anymore. But I am far from gone. I was graciously asked to do 3d assets for the RHS: Escalation mod, which is rather time consuming, plus university and work. So, because coding was never my strong point, I'm releasing the full, textured, working, unbinarized versions of these models to the community. You can add new variants, fix the issues, see how I made them etc etc. Most of the content is BIS property; the armor kits are mine, but free to use. The Maxxpro is a combo of original modeling and Naman's old model, although not much remains.

So, thank you everyone and hopefully someone eager can improve these even more.

MTVR:

https://mega.co.nz/#!wQhFBALQ!d-vsGfJOBWs5UOyh2ZbU8H0Veh6p2u8T2zlJYOdpA-o

HMMWV:

https://mega.co.nz/#!0UAwHAaT!JmlvRVEXn7TDDYGg-qlAnOW05Pu1YkznC2tlM8xHU4Y

MaxxPro:

https://mega.co.nz/#!ZZ4jDToQ!I1pP6AIdaPRFbGHm1qglt-zJHf7zSU75lXyHlO4YrwQ

So, I'm not sure if this is the right spot, they are infact completed, but none the less, a mod can kindly move the topic if it is not.

So thanks everyone, and enjoy!

Richards

• Like 3

Nice gesture mate, not many modders release things open source for others to have a look at and essentially learn from your hard work. All the best with your work on RHS.

Yeah, honestly these are more BI assets I just made work, so I have no issue with releasing them. Hopefully people can build more working vehicles based upon these.

Neat mate! :)

Thanks again for the work you put on those great mods man and good luck for your future projects!

Hey thank you!

Your HMMWV pack is very nice; has some great features in it. Hopefully we'll get some uparmored ones in RHS soon, but there's quite a bit on the block right now, so in the future.

Haha thanks man!

One funny thing is i prepare my pack for an open source release too (i'm just making it standalone and fixing last things before to do it). So maybe one day someone will combine our assets for his own mod :)

I really wait for the RHS uparmored ones cause every stuff you guys are releasing is a blast ! :)

Yeah a combination pack would certainly be interesting.

Yeah, I won't spoil it as we're not sure if it'll make it to .4 release, but needless to say... there is some rather interesting vehicles coming on the American side to augment the venerable HMMWV

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

You have just made the 15th MEU mod team extremely happy as we use all 3 of these mods and were wondering about updates.

Now we can fix the small problems bugging us.

Also thank you for all the hard work you poured into these mods.

Hey no worries, glad you enjoyed em.

Now you can make your own variants to suit your group better, etc.

Many thanks! This should be very useful to learn from!

ps. great looking trucks!

Cool man, thanks for these, i did like them a lot. hopefully some cool updates will show up.

Sincere thanks for your effort with these and much respect for open sourcing them!

Kudos to you RichardsD :)

you are the man, mate

thx for all ur doing.

respect.

---------- Post added at 08:14 ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 ----------

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–█▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░▄█▀█▌

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–ˆâ–▓░█▄░░░░░░░▄█▀▄▓â–â–ˆ

â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–‘â–ˆâ–▓▓░████▄▄▄█▀▄▓▓▓▌█

░░░░░▄█▌▀▄▓▓▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▌█

░░░▄█▀▀▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▌█

░░█▀▄▓▓▓███▓▓▓███▓▓▓▄░░▄▓â–█▌

░█▌▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▀▓▓â–â–ˆ

â–â–ˆâ–██â–░▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▄░▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌█▌

█▌███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓â–░░▄▓▓███▓▓▓▄▀â–â–ˆ

â–ˆâ–█▓▀░░▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓â–â–ˆ

▌▓▄▌▀░▀░â–▀█▄▓▓██████████▓▓▓▌█

:clap: I hope this serves as an inspiration to other creators in the future.

This was a long day for me, and you just made it better.

Thank you for all the hard work you have done, and thank you again for this amazing and decent release of MLODs.

All the best!

Many thanks!! Keeping the tradition of helping the community of modders to learn and get better.

All the Best!

such a great thing to do, thank you. even though I'm not a modder, I just love these vehicles, and I'm grateful to you for releasing them to the public rather than abandoning the mod altogether

Just seen that you've released these - much appreciated and thanks again for these great addons

cheers

Hey everyone, don't want to necro post, but I've actually got a ton of PMs from people looking for these files, so I'll do a little bump if anyone wants em.

Cheers everyone