Sign in to follow this  
aviax

The 4th Joint Special Operations Command - ALiVE Tactical Realism

The 4th Joint Special Operations Command is a unit based around Special Forces style missions and we operate as a Joint Task Force. We have occupations that range from door kicks to Pararescueman, so i'm sure there's an occupation that will suit you well! The majority of our missions are based on Alive as it provides a great environment and immersion in an ongoing living warzone! We have been arround since the ArmA III alpha and have a good ammount of experience in mission making/mods and strive to provide everyone with the best experience!

The requirements to join/apply are very simple as we base actual acceptance into the unit on how well you cooperate with the unit.

1. Have a microphone. (Obviously, needed for proper communications)

2. Be 14 years of age or older. (Met 14 year olds with more knowledge/more well mannered than 30 year olds before, so we don't discriminate.)

3. Be willing to install mods. (We use the Steam Workshop, private pack that automatically updates the mods for you.)

4. Be willing to listen/learn. (Speaks for itself, no point in joining a unit if you only want to play how you see fit, that's what single player is for.)

If you have any more questions you can contact me at our website where you can also apply: www.the4thjsoc.com

My steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/shadowprowler/

Feel free to reply on this post/ask questions or message me on steam!

Edited by aviax
Old post, needed updating to be more current.