Sign in to follow this  
dystopian

Expert Rifleman Corps

Squad name:- E.R.C - Expert Rifleman Corps

Timezone/location : Central, United States

Gamemode preference (eg coop or pvp): COOP mission scenario's based on user made missions with in the group.

Contact email: sp00kz12b@gmail.com

Website address: No website currently. I have a 30 man server to utilize. But realistically its me and a couple close friends at the moment.

We have a small Teamspeak to use as well.

Short description:

Back in the OFP days I was apart of an awesome "unit" called (You guessed it) E.R.C. Long time ago, either way.

Long since disbanded somewhere around the BF2 release time frame lol. I am relaunching and naming my group after that group to continue that standard.

However, I am not aiming for a super realistic tactical unit platform where I yell at people younger and older over the microphone on TS.

More so along the lines of I will create a range in the editor with pop up targets and when you qualify with Expert you are in. As well as demonstrating the will and self restraint not to open fire when told to hold, on stealth ops.

No one under 18 need apply. The plan perhaps later on would be basically after you've made it in for sure and completed successful operations with the group, you earn your "Tactical Beard." :P

Currently I make most of the missions and even though I've played these games for ever I am not the greatest mission editor.

Or run out of ideas and such, so if you have skills in that area. By all means say so.

We run CBA, ASR AI, RHS US, RHS RU, AiA, Caf_aggressors, etc... Clientside : Blastcore, JSRS Dragonfyre, SThud, Tacbeards, etc...

Language: English

Add me on steam if interested : sp00kzilla a.k.a Dr. Black

b_560x95.png