Sign in to follow this  
Bullitt

Armory Firing Range

Im aware there is an excellent Firing Range 2 available and ARMEX as well as Kronzky's Moveable Target Range, but going back to Armory, random missions are created and it can take a good long while before firing range pops up (no pun intented), but if I want only the firing range (as in instantly there and the possible missions are turned off), is that possible like as in a .pbo file I could copy and paste somewhere?

No but you can set up a firing range in the editor. Use a runway.

Joe98

I appreciate your response, I've little experience with the editor. Do you mean setting up various static objects, or an actual pop-up shooting gallery? I enjoy the basic armory firing range for it being already scripted "instant action", and as you know a person could be waiting a fair amount of time upon entering armory declining the action scenarios until firing range becomes available. Once I've gotten used to customizing firing range 2 and Kronzky's it'll serve as a good warm up before some simulated action. I do like firing range though!

Place a soldier on the map and select the drop down "player" that is you.

Hit preview

Then exit that and add some objects to the map. The menu in the editor haswhole section devoted to targets. These are the same type of targets used in the armoury, including pop up targets.