Sign in to follow this  
eggbeast

Having problems joining MP server? readme

If you have A2 and OA patched to 1.63, but still bounce off the servers you try to connect to, ACR lite is probably the main culprit for most failed connects (massive frustrated LOL as BIS made this to be a multiplayer compatibility patch, but half the community never installed it)

download it here and install it! It's free, made by BIS and vital for many servers.

http://www.arma2.com/download/805

I used to play alot of arma 2 Ao because of dayz (220 Hours) but since i got my new internet i cant join any of the arma servers and that means all of the arma games

when i join in to a mp server lobby i can sit in there for as long as i want but if i try to join it comes up sayin mission file 0kb / 0kb that will stay on screen for a while and then i will be kick from the game and put back to the

main menu i have tryed everything i could find on the internet when i got a friend to go into the server to see if he could see an error message all they saw was signature check timed out and that is the say with all of the arma games an mods and its the same without mods

if anyone can help me that would be great because i really miss playing this game its too good not to play

Thanks

maybe you're waiting for a battle-eye update

Egg what is the link to your server's required mods list?

he's not trying to join our server pook

did you install acr lite?

do you have any bought DLC?

what firewall software do you use?