Sign in to follow this  
joker006

Retexture Firewill F-16C and other mods

hi everyone
i open this thread for posting retxture for F-16C of Firewill and other my mod.
All my mod will be released on this thread. :cool:

a>

Download new version: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27832
Changelog:

â—¾Added new 4 special skin "5 stormo" "Diana" and old liveries

a>
a>
a>
a>
arma32015-01-0713-52-47-14_zps2ca0cb50.p
a>

Updated release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@joker006;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

Edited by Guest

I'm glad you enjoyed, if you want you can request more skins for the F-16, I will provide to them :cool:

Awesome retextures ;)

Hey Joker006 what do you think I am doing wrong if I try to spawn the USAF Thunderbird it errors saying can't load paa and just the cockpit and engine show no airframe?

Hey Joker006 what do you think I am doing wrong if I try to spawn the USAF Thunderbird it errors saying can't load paa and just the cockpit and engine show no airframe?

Thanks for having warned.

New update for F-16 Thunderbird and QF-16

-fixed error texture

Download: http://dropcanvas.com/xokv7

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================