Sign in to follow this  
BrtTrp

New battleye update blocking dxtory (recording software)

Yesterday, the 5th (for as far as I'm aware), BE updated. Initially this resulted in me not being able to use trackIR (it wouldn't show up under controllers) and dxtory. Today (the 6th) I can use trackIR again, just not dxtory. Whenever I launch arma2oa with BE enabled the FPS counter won't show up (i.e. I'm not able to record). If I launch it without BE, the counter does show up. I asked two other people who also have dxtory and they were experiencing the same thing.

There was a workaround to this that worked yesterday (the 5th); denying full control of "BEService_arma2oa.exe" (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye) to SYSTEM and Administrators under the security tab, this doesn't seem to work today anymore though.

Logically, I'd like to see this fixed so I can use dxtory again while playing on a multiplayer server with BE enabled.

Yep, the new update seems to block custom shaders. I've got multiple users whose game crashed with sweetfx enabled. But dxtory is a bummer, streamers won't be happy...

Yesterday, the 5th (for as far as I'm aware), BE updated. Initially this resulted in me not being able to use trackIR (it wouldn't show up under controllers) and dxtory. Today (the 6th) I can use trackIR again, just not dxtory. Whenever I launch arma2oa with BE enabled the FPS counter won't show up (i.e. I'm not able to record). If I launch it without BE, the counter does show up. I asked two other people who also have dxtory and they were experiencing the same thing.

There was a workaround to this that worked yesterday (the 5th); denying full control of "BEService_arma2oa.exe" (C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye) to SYSTEM and Administrators under the security tab, this doesn't seem to work today anymore though.

Logically, I'd like to see this fixed so I can use dxtory again while playing on a multiplayer server with BE enabled.

Hey, I am also having this problem. I have been looking for some information regarding this, and this is the first time I heard that someone else was having this problem. This last weekend I was able to record Arma 2 OA with Dxtory, but now I am unable to. I do hope that this is resolved soon, for I am also a Youtuber (not as good as you though ;) ).

I updated to 2.0.127 and it works, thanks for the response.