Sign in to follow this  
OLO

CT_COMBO and pictures

Whenever I try to put a picture inside CT_COMBO type control, it's always invisible (text next to the picture shows up fine). If I change the control type to CT_LISTBOX, the picture is shown as it should be. Has anyone encountered something like this?

I have the same problem, kinda frustrating.

Created a bug report: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=22201

I havent tried, but there were some changes, namely adding ability to place picture on the right. Because of this new command appeared for setting colour on the left picture too. In description it says that [0,0,0,0] would disable it, maybe default setting is all zeroes. Try maybe:

[color="#FF8040"][color="#1874CD"]_ctrl[/color] [color="#191970"][b]lbSetPictureColor[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#FF0000"]0[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color] [color="#8B3E2F"][b][[/b][/color][color="#FF0000"]1[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"]1[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"]1[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b],[/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"]1[/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][color="#8B3E2F"][b]][/b][/color][/color]

Made with KK's SQF to BBCode Converter

Thanks so much Kilzone_Kid, that works just perfectly :)

Another thing...

this command changes the color, on the list, but the second you select the picture it goes invisible again. To overcome it launch: lbSetPictureColorSelected on every row again. I'd expect lbSetPictureColorDisabled to work aswel.

I noticed that the RscCombo class from the main config has 3 parameters that I did not have in the combo class from my mission's description.ext:

colorPicture[] = {1, 1, 1, 1};
colorPictureSelected[] = {1, 1, 1, 1};
colorPictureDisabled[] = {1, 1, 1, 1};

I added those to my combo class, and now pictures display fine without using lbSetPictureColor. I guess that these params were added not too long ago, and omitting them makes pictures invisible by default.