laxemann

LAxemann's DynaSound: A new soundmod (+ public soundmod-framework)

Sounds great!

I'm sure you've seen this video, but if you skip to 4:30 and beyond the Littlebird lights shit up with miniguns and rockets. Might be useful as a reference despite the crappy quality.

Great sounds, but bullets impacts and bullets bypass are weak. Just an honest feedback.

Great sounds, but bullets impacts and bullets bypass are weak. Just an honest feedback.

No problem, they're the default BI sounds :D

I love the M134's, although they could use a bit more bass imo. Regardless, it sounds amazing and I hope the 6.5mm gatlings get a good sound too, although one that differentiates the 2.

Awesome work man! Throws all other sound mods off the table. Cant wait for release!

I have no clue how much performance this would eat. It may even sound bad, but I'll see, currently writing the stuff. :)

Hey, not sure how applicable this is here, but the guys working at ACE seem to offload costly calculations to dll extensions. Perhaps it's something worth looking into?

Hey guys, I'm currently going through a bad breakup and try to distract myself by going out a lot, so it might become a bit silent around my stuff for a bit.

LAxe

A little heads-up:

Huge progress was made and I pretty much covered every smallarm by now.

Missing are the FNP-45 pistol, the SDAR and four marksmen DLC rifles.

They should be done by the end of next week, the focus will be on heavy/vehicle weapons after that.

Not saying it will be released anytime "soon", but the release definitely is coming in sight! Maybe 1-3 months from now.

Maybe less.

Woo hoo!

How much does DynaSound hit performance and will it include sexy crackling impacts/brrrrrt for the A-164 Wipeout?

A little heads-up:

Huge progress was made and I pretty much covered every smallarm by now.

Missing are the FNP-45 pistol, the SDAR and four marksmen DLC rifles.

They should be done by the end of next week, the focus will be on heavy/vehicle weapons after that.

Not saying it will be released anytime "soon", but the release definitely is coming in sight! Maybe 1-3 months from now.

Maybe less.

Nothing like being single for a while - gets work done quicker, hahaha. :D No offense, you know it's true. Work & party in good proportions gets your head straight in no time. :)

Woo hoo!

How much does DynaSound hit performance and will it include sexy crackling impacts/brrrrrt for the A-164 Wipeout?

I guess :p

Performance is "okay", I guess, I never really measured it but there pretty much were no FPS drops. Huge ai battles shall be made, tho!

good job! when it first started i went into aware mode a little :D which is a good sign. i loved the crispness of it eventhough it's such a brutal sound.

Does DynaSound suffer from the same script issues as DragonFyre?

All good things come to those who wait.

Damn straight :)

I wanna redo the HMG sounds.

Then "all" I gotta do are the sounds for rocket launchers/missile launchers on vehicles.

This should be done by the end of next week or the week after that one, but I know that I'll try to tweak and rework as many sounds as possible.

I want a polished release in all aspects.

Just a little heads-up. :)

P.s:

Wait till you hear the smgs. Those are my favourites so far. Trtrtrtrtr :D

Damn straight :)

P.s:

Wait till you hear the smgs. Those are my favourites so far. Trtrtrtrtr :D

Just by reading that..... jizzed in my pants

There we go.

From SMGs all the way to the bigger stuff:

Holy moly I really liked that stuff when I boosted my headphones! If someone thinks it's too quiet then too bad for you, get better headphones/amp :D