2035%20Legacy%20photo_zpsuest9eag.png

"All (or most) previous ArmA Factions represented in the 2035 timeframe"

NOTICE: This does not go with any Official ArmA III storyline by BIS (ie. Chernarus)

Due to an issue that we will not go into detail about, NB project is making 2035 based mods, this thread will contain all of them WIP wise

A list of mods in progress below

-NB USMC 2035 (BLUFOR)

-NB RSC 2035 (BLUFOR)

-NB TNA 2035 (OPFOR)

-NB UN 2035

-NB CDF 2035

-NB BAF 2035

-NB ACR 2035

-German Military 2035

Factions in this series

BLUFOR

USMC

CDF/CDFNG

BAF

ACR

GER

RACS/RGCS

OPFOR

Takistani Army

Chedaki

Takistani Militia 2035

Russia

INFOR

NAPA

ION 2035

Insurgents

UN

Q: Will these have Reskins

A: Yes, but not 100% reskin, it will be a mix of content

Q: Will the Regular USMC mod continue Development

A: yes

Q: Why 2035

A: Its fun to make a future in the armaverse that nobody can predict.

Current Pictures

USMC

CDF

Mod Backgrounds (per faction, coming soon in development)

USMC

As the tensions with the eastern nations rise. The 24th MEU of the United States Marine Corps is sent to the struggling nation of Altis and Stratis post attempted CSAT invasion. Armed with the MCXAR, a family of rifle prototypes currently dubbed the XM5 Series. Marine forces are confident that any CSAT attempt at the island nation again will fail.

RSC

Given time to reform after the Sahrani conflicts, the Island nation has now formed itself from the RACS to simply RCS. A national guard dubbed the RGCS was formed to defend the homeland and provide homeland security, while RACS handled both international and local issues, at times working hand in hand with the guard.

TNA

After years of civil conflict, wars, and mass murders. The Takistani government had fallen to darkness again, only for CSAT has to take advantage of the desert nation. becoming one of the first nations to join the CSAT pact, and is swiftly gaining technology.

CHAF

Upon events in 2014-15 involving their neighbor russia, the Chernarussian government quickly renounced any ties with russia and most of their gear was either upgraded to NATO versions or scrapped for NATO gear. Notable changes among the Chernarussian Armed Forces is the incorporation of a National Guard, Vast weapon modifications, and a Special Forces group dubbed by the populace as "The Chernarussian Phantoms" although it is actually the CRF Chernarussian Recon Force.

BAF

Following the CSAT rise to power and attack on one of their former territories, British forces begin a vast campaign of peacekeeping missions while the CTRG and SAS unknowing to most sabotage CSAT forces.

ACR

The Czech Armed Forces have been busy in the green sea region assisting Chernarus forces in a few spurts of pro-russian rebellion. Czech forces have rapidly expanded their area of operations in support of NATO attempts to quell the tyranny of CSAT.

GER

Veterans of many national conflicts, these hardy soldiers have already struck back multiple CSAT advances. most known is the CSAT push on Chernarus from Takistan. Sticking to a Bullpup version of the G36 series re-chambered for 6.5mm these men still get the job done

United Nations

After an event in Feruz Abad dubbed "UN Slaughter Expo" in 2023 where Takistani militants killed more than 20 UN peacekeepers and 21+ civilians for the fact a UN soldier spotted a shady CSAT officer. The United Nations decided to go under a new ultimatum, They were now doing what they should have been doing, acting like a multi-national Peacekeeping force. Their rules have changed and they have sights set on making the UN what it was meant to be. Most notably changed among their rules is the rule of engagement for any UN force operating within a unstable country.

Chkdz-Chedaki

Revived after decades of peace, the Chedaki have reformed this time under the banner and not-so-secret backings of CSAT. Armed some with AK-107s left by russians during the war, others with Katibas, they, like back in 2009, are an insurgency notoriously thirsty for blood

NAPA

The local militia, gotta love them, especially when they use weapons they stole from their own army to fight an insurgency when the military is busy. these Militiamen of Chernarus have given sweat and blood to handle any major threat to their homes and families.

Edited by AngelWingGamingJacob

~notice to moderators, can you please close the following threads i posted~

NB-BAF

NB-US army

NB-ACR

NB-CHarmy

Requested threads closed

Hey ANgel, would you be open to making these addons depedant on certain others?

If so, I have a US 2035 config that I've been working on slowly that I could pass on if you are interested. PM me for info!

Good Luck!

If so, I have a US 2035 config that I've been working on slowly that I could pass on if you are interested. PM me for info!

Good Luck!

There will be No dependencies other than a possible weapon back, and we are working our own concepts into these mods, so i dont think we'd need your config but thanks for asking

There will be No dependencies other than a possible weapon back, and we are working our own concepts into these mods, so i dont think we'd need your config but thanks for asking

Alrighty!

I'll be following this!

OP updated with early screens of USMC 2035 Woodland units, currently outfitted with MX series while we work on a custom rifle

Good Luck!

I'm open to seeing the config as NB Staff - Dependencies aren't going to be used to keep the download simple and easy, as well as all the content our own.

Just a update, since there hasnt been one in a long while, computer is broken, most of what survived is in my external and dropbox, the mods should continue as planned once i got my laptop repaired.

How long could it take until the first version is released? The 2035 marines looks amazing! And btw, could you make a Marpat Mich version too since it's going to be in the 2035?

How long could it take until the first version is released? The 2035 marines looks amazing! And btw, could you make a Marpat Mich version too since it's going to be in the 2035?

marines are phasing out the LWH (the MICH looking helmet) it'd possibly be phased out fully by then, but there is a helmet in the works for SF that might suffice, an ETA i cannot say as it depends on atin working while my computer is repaired, but i will say that the USMC should be more effective in combat over the vanilla NATO US army. Although sharing some equipment (uniform and the MATV/Hunter along with UGV, and a few aircraft). But some of the exclusives will be a M1A3 Abrams (in game will be going by Abrams III), a modified AH-1Z viper going by the name "AH-2X Mamba". a modified V-22, and a recon vehicle modified from the Humvee to act also as a mobile laser platform.

Edited by AngelWingGamingJacob

Interesting project.

The screenshots are nice and I hope to see more. But one thing you COULD change. I don´t think that the german army (Bundeswehr) will ever use the digital camo. I personally would prefer the actual Flecktarn camo (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/75/Flecktarn.jpg). But that is only a proposal.

Keep up the good work.

Edited by reforger

Interesting project.

The screenshots are nice and I hope to see more. But one thing you COULD change. I don´t think that the german army (Bundeswehr) will ever use the digital camo. I personally would prefer the actual Flecktarn camo (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/75/Flecktarn.jpg). But that is only a proposal.

Keep up the good work.

i understand, that may be changed to something else like a modified flecktarn and tropetarn

Nice camos!

now coming in desert

Czech

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/44244642108964631/0387E9D6DCE994E2BBE668E9410E156824431C9D/ (621 kB)

German

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/44244642108965261/9F2920F3061CD9E0CC5633F3679F1C14EA0CD77C/ (590 kB)

---------- Post added at 23:31 ---------- Previous post was at 22:52 ----------

new pic of the CDF, German, and Czech next to eachother http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/44244642109069512/2631D9C850C25D647984921F91E568422BBBF686/ (735 kB)

Curious question, any specific A2 factions does the community want remade besides the ones listed in a 2035 era?

CDF uniform remade http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/44244642116150612/9FD85ECA412B8C40A43CAF17F0FFD93FC44C636F/ (292 kB)

---------- Post added at 21:22 ---------- Previous post was at 20:37 ----------

And now an update of the CDF uniform again

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/44244642116239188/7F17C922E2D45B166FE40EFF5288A748F28F372A/ (259 kB)

early version of Takistan freshly Incorporated into CSAT

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/44244642119663774/4DC9CA1B4CAEAA45BF62FBC8C3E6F4B38B412790/ (266 kB)

---------- Post added at 19:51 ---------- Previous post was at 18:53 ----------

question: should we also make the smaller factions (NAPA, Chedaki, Takistani militia, SLA, UN) and pair them with their counterparts

Hmn, I'd say opt for finishing the current workflow first, and do expansions later on, once your hands are freed from the current stuff being done. :)

But it's your call though. However, that said, I do am interested in your take on an 2035'd SLA and UNO for one.

Anyways, that said, best of luck with the project, and please, take care eh? :)

*Edit*: May I ask for your consideration to include a MBT-52 Kuma/Leopard 2 MBT Revolution (Aselsan/Rheinmetal upgrade of Leo 2a4's), since WLD247's Project:RACS had Leopard 2a4 tanks amongst others in the Arma 2 modded RACS arsenal. Might be fun to see a few of those lingering around having been part of a major mid-life upgrade of most of the Leopard 2a4 tanks in RCS armor-fleet?

Ofcourse, the Merkava's are also able to stay since work has been done on them already, but those could potentially be regarded as latest-greatest in MBT arsenal of the heavily modernized RCS, whilst being provided by the US/Israel, or under lend-lease for duration of the renewed war, so to speak? Just an idea, nothing else really. But I keep my fingers crossed. :) And thanks in advance for all work already done. :D

Edited by Thani '82
Additional question added..

Hmn' date=' I'd say opt for finishing the current workflow first, and do expansions later on, once your hands are freed from the current stuff being done. :)

But it's your call though. However, that said, I do am interested in your take on an 2035'd SLA and UNO for one.

Anyways, that said, best of luck with the project, and please, take care eh? :)

*Edit*: May I ask for your consideration to include a MBT-52 Kuma/Leopard 2 MBT Revolution (Aselsan/Rheinmetal upgrade of Leo 2a4's), since WLD247's Project:RACS had Leopard 2a4 tanks amongst others in the Arma 2 modded RACS arsenal. Might be fun to see a few of those lingering around having been part of a major mid-life upgrade of most of the Leopard 2a4 tanks in RCS armor-fleet?

Ofcourse, the Merkava's are also able to stay since work has been done on them already, but those could potentially be regarded as latest-greatest in MBT arsenal of the heavily modernized RCS, whilst being provided by the US/Israel, or under lend-lease for duration of the renewed war, so to speak? Just an idea, nothing else really. But I keep my fingers crossed. :) And thanks in advance for all work already done. :D[/quote']

the merkava textures were lost in a crash, and i will consider your idea. and on the workflow part, i work on all mods at once while my partner works on one at a time, so once one is done fully, the others are ready

Ah, I see, well again best of luck with all of it.

And yet again, thanks for your consideration of course. :)

But sad to hear that the Merkava textures were lost, though.

Anyways, looking forward to you guys your NB-2035 stuff. :D

Said partner will have work upon the USMC 2035 done tomorrow - Since he is off of work. So expect some photo updates there.. Maybe some more things.. I dunno. I've worked long weeks on top of school. Days off are a struggle to split between my love life and modding.