Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Breaking news

Look great. I raise my thumbs up for this one.

Could you show us a pic where a soldier stands next to it ,or compared to another chopper. Just wanting to see the size of this monster .

YESSSSS !!!

Wonderfull !

Well done, thank you giving us eastern addons.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Oct. 04 2002,20:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it looks good, although the textures are a little too &#39;cartoony&#39;[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    It&#39;s called Cel-Shading i think, (Cartoon textures)

i saw games come out in "Cel-Shading", they look 100% cartoon lol

Finnaly a Chopper addon that isnt a UH-1

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Oct. 04 2002,20:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">will the texture guys name always be on the side?[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    Yeah I was wondering that also. It looks kinda cheezy with the name of the person who made the model or the textures on the side. If they want their name on it, it should be somewhere in small letters like inside or somewhere where it doesn&#39;t stick out like that. Otherwise it just looks very bad.
    But other then that, I really like how it looks. Keep up the excellent work&#33;

Chris G.
    aka-Miles Teg<GD>
    -Expect the Unexpected-

http://www.thelostbrothers.com/

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    WOW&#33; Cant wait for it&#33;

Thumbs up

Very nice model&#33; and like the news about the NSV is on works&#33; No more M2 for east , that is GOOD&#33; Please any pic of that babe? Thanks&#33;
    -= Vikingo =-
    BMP Commander of \"The Veterans\"
    OF - Argentina: www.operationflashpoint.com.ar

7.   This is the last Developer post in this thread.   #17
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Oct. 04 2002,14:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Oct. 04 2002,20:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it looks good, although the textures are a little too &#39;cartoony&#39;[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    there&#39;s worst though ...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    OKay I realize that for majority of ppl here English is not the primary language so...

worst is when it can not get any worse
    (should have used worse)

also (for others):
    he to is too full to go to Toronto as it makes him too heavy
    (notice difference between to and too)
    "Peace can not be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding." Albert Einstein

Please report Arma 3 bugs in the Bug Tracker

Question

I cant wait...

Master Gunnery Sergeant
    When will it come out??

Thumbs up

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Oct. 04 2002,20:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Oct. 04 2002,20:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it looks good, although the textures are a little too &#39;cartoony&#39;[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    there&#39;s worst though ...[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
    I disagree...while the textures aren&#39;t photorealistic, they are up to the quality of the original BIS chopper textures, IMHO...

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast