Sign in to follow this  
redarmy

disable bandaging sound

Is there a way to disable the sound for bandaging yourself,and for ai also.

Im having an issue,a really annoying bug where whenever i heal(not always but frequent enough) the sound for bandaging yourself loops,and never stops.

Im at a loss,iv attempted to remove mods one by one etc for a week now.Nothing seems to fix it,so im asking if there is a cheaper way to do it,just disable sound for healing/bandaging.

Thanks guys

I have the same looping sound, but it's from using a first aid truck on a scouting mission and yes it is annoying.

I have the same looping sound, but it's from using a first aid truck on a scouting mission and yes it is annoying.

Annoying rite?Iv got a temporary workaround...Injure yourself again(grenade blast/fall) and heal up again.Should stop it....should.

But if anyone has experienced the same,please post.Or if you know how to disable sound for bandaging

I remember reading somewhere about dropping the medkit and then picking it back up seemed to make the sound cease (this was a while back, I think on one of the revive script threads).

I havnt tried with vanilla yet.However i have disable majority of mods testing.

@Jshock

Yes,i read that too.It works sometimes also,but not as much as healing.Im guessing the sound is getting attatched to medpack item.Question is how.

Iv no mods that add med item.

Try it without any mods

Im sure without mods,i wont have the issue.

Point is,im tryna narrow down which mod it is.Adding mods one by one,but its time consuming.

So hopefully someone else with the issue can come here,compare mod list,and figure out what mod/group of mods are causing it

The mods I'm using are CBA, JSRS 2.2, VTW weaponresting, Half Sway. The others not in use are sp control mod and battle royale.

It's gotten to the point where I am used to the loop. A small price to pay for a full heal from a med truck as opposed to the annoying grunt/crazy gun sway when slightly injured 95% of the time.