Sign in to follow this  
-WKK--SkyQuake

V.1.85 dont recognize v1.85 maps.

I have a problem.

Just editet and old mp-map of mine. Never had any problems with it before.

I put 5 small cars (mascot) into it, changed uzi's to ingrams, added 7 bikes and added 4 huntingrifles. I have no problems previewing it. I have no problems running it on my own pc as server. The map dont use any addons whatsoever, only BIS-upgrades.

But this is the problem:

Our v.1.85 server dont want to load it. Ofcourse there is the problem, that you can browse the maps as admin before you have votet a map, but that another story. When i vote my map-version2 and double click on it just hangs "wait for server". If i try vote another map there isnt any problems and vupti you are at the pool-screen. Cant you make maps under the v.1.85 that works in multiplayer?

Can it be the name of the map? CTF - Bikers v.1.2.Noe?confused.gif that makes it hang? dont understand why it shuld though.

Is it some addon im not aware of? From the missions.sqm

class Mission

{

addOns[]=

{

"bis_resistance",

"6G30",

"Trabant",

"Mini",

"Kolo",

"bis_weaponpack"

};

addOnsAuto[]=

{

"bis_resistance",

"6G30",

"Trabant",

"Mini",

"Kolo"

};

kolo = bike?

Hope someone can help. Not that it took much time reediting. But wuld be cool if it worked.

WKK-SkyQuake

Problem may be solved smile.gif Our dear server did only have the serverpatch installed. Not the BIS-addons. Ingram, small car, bike etc biggrin.gif This might explain most of my problem wink.gif

But thanks anyway.

Someone at WKK is giving Beer. tounge.gif