Sign in to follow this  
Markokil321

ArmA 2 Fix-up petition!

May be hopeless... but it's worth a shot anyway.

Please sign / share or support this petition: https://www.change.org/p/bohemia-interactive-studios-fix-arma-2-co-oa-open-issues

We hope to make the devs realize that there still are many people playing A2: CO/OA and persuade them to resolve some ongoing issues!

Thanks

A big thank you to everyone that has signed. There are already over 50 signatures ever since the petition was opened two days ago.

Keep spreading the word :)

FIX ARMA 2 CO / OA

Signed and shared with FB friends!

CorePatch mod creator has done a lot on the matter at hand. BI has shown interest in his work.

So there is an actual possibility for a FULL FINAL patch instead of some abrupt "beta build"

Signed!

I still play the game and love it, along side Arma3, if the game still has game breaking bugs why not fix it especially if people are still buying it, at least support the game.

As Bars91 pointed out the Corepatch is a start, support goliath86 in his work to fix the game.

His thread here http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?184371-WIP-CorePatch-config-patch-for-ArmA-2-OA

Signed! BI, please release new final OA patch which fixes this crash and integrates goliath86's corepatch with CCP.

Signed and if we can get non-steam version of that final patch as well :756:

Signed and if we can get non-steam version of that final patch as well :756:

Thank you to everyone that signed and or shared this, please continue to do so. ;)

FIX UP ARMA 2 !!!

Bump, over 100 signatures in 10 days. Please share and sign this petition, it takes less than a minute!

Thanks ;)

bump for greater justice!

don't let arma2 wither and die!

ArmA 2 should only be seeing any dev activity to fix critical bugs ATM. They should not be diverting dves from their new flagship ArmA 3 and I doubt they will. While you're not quite flogging a dead horse, this is the next best thing. Needless to say, neither I or members of my ArmA group will be signing this. Sorry.

Signed some time ago forgot to post here. Will Order my Unit to sign as well.

ArmA 2 should only be seeing any dev activity to fix critical bugs ATM. They should not be diverting dves from their new flagship ArmA 3 and I doubt they will. While you're not quite flogging a dead horse, this is the next best thing. Needless to say, neither I or members of my ArmA group will be signing this. Sorry.

This is about critical bugs. "We" can live with the minor bugs and issues, adaptation and workarounds do most of the tricks. BUT the crucial loopholes (e.g. the one that was fixed in a3 a while back) can't only be fixed by them. Nobody is asking bi to divert massive manpower and ressources back to a2 (the "dead horse" that brings still many moneyz...), just a little.