Sign in to follow this  
bigshot

The Search for an Ambidextrous Mouse with Tilt Wheel

Apparently, after looking for days now, I can only find 1 ambidextrous mouse that comes with a tilting scroll wheel (the Razer 'Naga') and it's not really suited well for FPS games due to how large and heavy it is. There MUST be another ambidextrous mouse on this planet that has a tilting scroll wheel....have any of you seen one in your travels by chance?

It MUST be marked as either "ambidextrous" or "left handed" so that it has the correct shape for my hand and right side buttons. Wow, cant believe how difficult this is turning out to be. I really don't want to do without the tilt wheel...I'm too dependent on it after all these years.

Edited by BigShot

Tilting scroll wheel seems pretty rare... I just use the left-handed Razer Deathadder. I did re-define all Arma key binds for something much better, though, as the default is quite bad in general and extremely horrible for left-handed players.

just found one here:

http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=3777#ov

...but the side button design looks like it may be a bit uncomfortable for use while in the heat of battle.

**EDIT - forget this one...the first version received horrible reviews and the 2nd version is not even being sold by anyone reputable. The search continues :-(

Edited by BigShot

Side buttons I think are never good to use in the heat of battle. They'd almost always throw off your aim a bit, so shouldn't be bound to anything you would use during a direct firefight.