Sign in to follow this  
Brayden82006

Mission (mission anme) read from bank

I got my mission built and i was having some problems with it and once i figured it out i put it back in the pbo and got tadst started up and launched it and joined the server and it got stuck on "mission (mission name) read from bank" like a billion times, and i still have all the addons enabled that i had on while editing i can't figure it out

Even when i have the mission file back to the point of it being able to run on a default build and it still wont run

I have all the mods on that i had to on that i used to edit the mission i went and checked it over and its all the same i went over the stuff online and i have the map addons on and and i just can't figure it out i re-named the missions and all

---------- Post added at 17:22 ---------- Previous post was at 17:17 ----------

Also i may have deleted my RPT file in a rage of fit XD so

---------- Post added at 17:38 ---------- Previous post was at 17:22 ----------

Well seeing as its 3:00am i can't comprehend this right now but when i wake up maybe someone can tell what addons i need to make this work cause im have been trying to do this for the last 6 hours

This is the code ----> http://paste.ofcode.org/zxVhQMS4EjmWTD6fpXLcyN

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:38 ----------

I found a post from about what some of the files needed were and it turns out if you get the files from regular arma 2 addons and put them into arma 2 ao common it fixed it