Sign in to follow this  
sethz

Sweet Fx not working with Arma2OA

Hey Guys,

i want to play arma2 oa (with dayz mod) with sweetfx but it doesn't work. When i put the files in the Game directory, the game crashes on startup as long as the d3d9.dll is in it - without it no sweet fx) (I disabled all overlays i have.)

I tried a second option since i have a radeon:

In radeonpro i start the ArmA2OA_BE.exe instead of ArmA2OA.exe with "0 0" as startparameter. (you have to do that if u dont start it via steam so battleye loads) Sweetfx is set up in radeonpro. But it doesn't work too, there is no difference in game.

For radeon pro i use sweetfx 1.4 (newer not supported).

In arma2oa i tried with sweetfx 1.5.

Any suggestions?

My SweetFx too not work witch Arma 2, after Battleye updated Yesterday. I don't understand why. When i launch DayZ Launcher and trying connect to some server, programm give me 0xc0000017 error. When i try launch Arma 2 from Steam, game no starting, no reaction. Without SweetFx game working from Steam and DayZ Launcher. Can somebody help me?? What wrong with Arma and why its not working now after Battleye update.

Groovex do you perhaps have an AMD Radeon card and running the AMD Gaming Evolved app? If yes, then I'm sorry, but AMD Gaming Evolved + SweetFX do not work together!

I had the same problem, so I stopped using SweetFX.