Sign in to follow this  
gravedancer

Graves Yard Counter Insurgency Sever is BACK!

After taking a break from Arma 3, I have returned and and happy to present and host a rebuild of my earlier mission. To Join in just search for "graves yard in the server list or if your on steam copy and paste "steam://connect/216.244.74.186:2303" into your web browser to auto launch and join the server. NO Addons required! Full mission explanation below.

This is a updated and highly enhanced version of my Original Counter Insurgency mission, and Code34s upgrade of that mission. I have taken the those two missions and continued with performance improvements, improved the speed that players can get back into the action and tried to generally improve the overall game play/balance.

Based on the very popular domination and insurgency game mods, this mission takes it a step further.

Blueforce/Nato must conquer the island by clearing all the red squares of Opfor forces.

Independents are allied with Opfor and must stop or slow the the Bluefor advance by any means possible. Utilizing guerrilla tactics (hit and run/IED's, ambush tactics) Or full blown standard military tactics.

Mission can be played COOP/or PVP or as intended a mix of both styles.

FEATURES:

26 Man Bluefor team as the invaders

Fully equipped and protected main base with VAS, Light/Medium/heavy armor and Air support vehicles focused on transport and CAS. Base also includes options to Halo directly into the action or Teleport to 3 FOBS (Fireball, Grizzly or Camp Canada). Each FOB is strategically placed to give Bluefor support across a wide area of the map and is equipped with its own VAS, a Pawnee, one transport Helo, a small selection of Armour and a HELO repair/Rearm Pad.

6 Man Independent team as the Insurgent force

Smaller version of the Bluefor base utilizing the best equipment the Insurgents forgeign supporters can smuggle in country. Assets Include VAS, Light/Medium/Heavy armor and air support vehicles focused on AA and armed Hellcat Helos. Insurgents have the option to spawn or teleport to any one of their hidden bases (Main, Throns Bay, Mine, Ampitheatre, Dump) Each base has its own VAS and stock of Military vehicles available for use against the invading forces. Or the Insurgent forces can teleport directly into most main cities. Giving them the ability to quickly react to any Bluefor advance.

Server Admins DOWNLOAD COUNTER INSURGENCY REVISITED HEREhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/lilr2sd9e2xpdou/tvt-Counter-insurgency.071.altis.pbo?dl=0

Special Credits: EOS by Bangabob, INS revive by Naong, VAS by Tonic and Code34 for his hard work(Hardcore Insurgency)