Sign in to follow this  
JuggernautOfWar

Using virtual arsenal with any mission.

I downloaded a really awesome mission (Hunter Six) but I'd really like to use virtual arsenal instead of the system the mission uses to manage the loadouts. How do I activate virtual arsenal in a mission that uses another system?

Seeing how it's a Steam Workshop mission, your going to have to go into your C:\Users\User\Documents\Arma 3 - Other Profiles\ProfileName\Saved\steam folder, find that mission, extract the pbo, and alter it from there with all the BIS VA system stuff that's necessary, then save it in your own SP missions folder (cause I think Steam would just re-overwrite the new file that you put in it). It won't be under scenarios of course, but you'll be able to play it with the VA :D.

can someone explain to me how exactly to do this? I been trying for the longest time to use custom loadout with some of the custom steamwork shop player made missions but I just can't seem to get it to work? I downloaded PBO manager already and have my loadout saved or export but how do I actually put it in mission PBO file and then save it as my own SP mission?

can someone explain to me how exactly to do this? I been trying for the longest time to use custom loadout with some of the custom steamwork shop player made missions but I just can't seem to get it to work? I downloaded PBO manager already and have my loadout saved or export but how do I actually put it in mission PBO file and then save it as my own SP mission?

Easier way for you might be to download MCC Sandbox and you can access VA from there. It's much more easier than altering the pbos if you don't have any experience with it.