Sign in to follow this  
Heeeere's johnny!

MINIDAYZ Feedback Tracker

Issues I've encountered so far (constantly updated):

- you cannot take food, drinks or other "non-weapon" items into your hands which when having no clothing with slots is really frustrating as you starve for no reason

- when standing on a stack of items, it seems random whether the yellow or white font is the selected item (when pressing "F" to pick one up)

- player does not fire straight, instead the shot always flies to the bottom right

- "water drinked" in summary (death screen)

- "You have maked blood transfusion" when doing a transfusion of blood or salin

Feel free to add your experiences and bugs/glitches.

Edited by Heeeere's Johnny!

you cannot take food' date=' drinks or other "non-weapon" items into your hands which when having no clothing with slots is really frustrating as you starve for no reason[/quote']

So true. We need hand slots at least

Every time I click play, it loads then I get this: WEBGL IS DISABLED OR NOT SUPPORTED IN YOUR BROWESER. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO ENABLE WEBGL PLEASE VISIT *link* the link doesn't work and I don't know what to do from there, any suggestions?

Hello Hiduda, game is not supporting IE for the moment. It should work fine in all browsers that are mentioned in the section "Supported browsers" here: https://store.bistudio.com/minidayz You can try to update your browser if you're using one of them.

I love it... a saving function (maybe limited to one slot, as an encrypted local file) would be great. So i could play it during my break at work an continue it another day.

Doesn't work for me, I press 'Claim for free' on the BI store, I then get 'Congratulations! You have added MINIDAYZ to your inventory. ' and a link to play, pressing play takes me to https://dayz.com/minidayz, I then have the option to Play or Logout, pressing play tells me i don't own it 'Claim your free game on Store.bistudio.com.' and returns me to the BI Store :386:

Doesn't work for me, I press 'Claim for free' on the BI store, I then get 'Congratulations! You have added MINIDAYZ to your inventory. ' and a link to play, pressing play takes me to https://dayz.com/minidayz, I then have the option to Play or Logout, pressing play tells me i don't own it 'Claim your free game on Store.bistudio.com.' and returns me to the BI Store :386:

Try clearing your browser cache, and logging out (and back in) on Bohemia's store. I for one was having this issue shortly after the game was released yesterday, however the problem no longer persists.

I feel like my food & water depletes to fast and im playing on novice. everything breaks too easy as well. zombies just rip my clothes off and i starve/bleed because we have no hand slot and there is no clothing anywhere :(

I feel like my food & water depletes to fast and im playing on novice. everything breaks too easy as well. zombies just rip my clothes off and i starve/bleed because we have no hand slot and there is no clothing anywhere :(

I'm playing on regular and I consider it way too fast, too. It barely takes 5 minutes from being well fed to losing blood by starvation. There's almost no time to deal with zombies, to scavange and to make decisions as you very often have to decide what you're gonna carry and what you're gonna leave behind.

Johnny in my experience you can't survive past 30 minutes, so there's really no decisions to make, eat and drink everything you find

Try to disable AdBlock if you're using it and it should work. Happened to several other players.

Good game to play for free in your spare time

Problems:

Starve to quick

Die of thirst to quick

Clothes destroy to quick

Shooting is a bit shoddy.

Overall good game.

Suggestions:

New guns

Ability to save atleast once

Add More slots

Add more buildings etc

Keep the game free!!!:)

Is there a way to save your progress in this game?

Edit: Found out that there is no saving option in the game. Would love if you could add that.

Add more than one spawn place than just on the east coastline.

The lag in this game makes it literally unplayable. I hit a movement key, a few seconds later he moves about 2cm in said direction. I hold the key for a bit, he basically runs for 20 seconds straight.

Are the servers located in Timbuktu?

I would like it if zombies don't respawn once that area is no longer in your view. I have died so many times because I cleared out a safehouse area for me in a town and went to clear out the town, but by the time I got back, there were 10 zombies by my safehouse.

Add more than one spawn place than just on the east coastline.

I always spawn on the western coastline and it is not always the same spot. :yay:

Would be nice, if contents of breaking stuff would be put on ground instead of totally vanishing.

And if you are putting stuff down to take other stuff up, it is sometimes the yellow marked stuff you take up and sometimes the white marked stuff in the list. At least if there are only two options. That's not comprehensible.. :j:

- Bare hands against a single zombie can be OK, or death. Versus 3 zombies and you are likely dead.

- Zombie speed seems too high

- Manage to get a pipe wrench, zombies knock it out of my hand, dead

Edited by ynpmoose

I always spawn on the western coastline and it is not always the same spot. :yay:

Would be nice, if contents of breaking stuff would be put on ground instead of totally vanishing.

And if you are putting stuff down to take other stuff up, it is sometimes the yellow marked stuff you take up and sometimes the white marked stuff in the list. At least if there are only two options. That's not comprehensible.. :j:

What I meant was you could spawn farther inland since after playing it for a while you keep on going to the same towns. Also I think you should be able to go through the trees.

Same here in Firefox. Can't play no matter what. Endless cycle of claim -> play -> claim. Cleared browser cache. Logged out of store and back in. No go.

Edit: Disabled AdBlock Plus for entire bistore, and it finally worked.

Having a great time surviving, a few small changes i would suggest would be:

- Shorter night time, found myself sat in a dark house munching all my supplies and generally being very bored and every night cycle.

- Clothing definitely needs to be a bit stronger.

- There's a bit of a lack of weapons in general, I'm sure its a rather random process as to what spawns in what house, but so far I've found 3 melee weapons within the space of 5 minutes, then when I've wandered off and hacked my way into another town only to loose my weapon, with nothing else to be found.

- More of question but can you hack down trees for fire wood? found lots of matches, found a couple of fire wood but rarely at the same time.

- More slots or slower food/water depletion.

- a map item perhaps.

- and as with everyone else i completely agree about being able to use the hand slot. Having my character run about in his undies trying to find a pair of cargo jeans only to die of starvation is a bit embarrassing.

loving the game however i find clothing and items break to easy... i had a 25% bag that broke when i got hit once... Also would love it if the stuff you had would fall on the ground instead of disappearing, Food and water seems to drain way to quick, also have hands to pick up food and water when you're naked would be nice other then that the game is great IMHO

oh and adding the ability to sleep through the night would also be awesome or shorter nights i find myself just staying in a house waiting for morning and walking away for those 5 or so mins just checking to eat and drink from time to time... and save feature :P