someguywho

Afghan National Army

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod 1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@someguywho;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and soon also publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Hi someguywho,

had some great fun with your units in A2 with the Apocalypse mission framework.  Now I'm building missions witzh ALiVE and I do wonder if it would be possible to have not only INDFOR ANA but also BLUFOR ANA. 

I want to play joint operations/partnering with BWMOD and your units, but BWMOD is BLUFOR.  Unfortunately I can't command/communicate with an INDFOR ANA, neither with ALiVE Mod's ways nor via BIS High Command.  I would be really glad if you could release a version of your mod with BLUFOR ANA. 

Kind regards,

tourist