Sign in to follow this  
HKFlash

Inertial course of fire

Hello,

I'm trying to complete all course of fire scenarios but ever since the introduction of sway, fatigue and especially inertia, it is much harder to achieve a golden medal.

Still I did manage to complete CoF: Green and Red 1 & 2. CoF: Red 3 is very difficult for me due to the inertia. Are there plans to adjust this CoF to the new gameplay mechanics?

Regards

Hi, yes - it makes sense to do an iteration of the times as we head towards Marksmen DLC (because weapon handling once again becomes a focus). We do have at least one person on the team who has beaten gold for all CoFs after those tweaks :)

Hi, yes - it makes sense to do an iteration of the times as we head towards Marksmen DLC (because weapon handling once again becomes a focus). We do have at least one person on the team who has beaten gold for all CoFs after those tweaks :)

Thanks for the answer Joris! I must say I admire those who can still achieve a gold medal ever since the introduction of these mechanics. Knowing that someone else can do it motivates me.