Sign in to follow this  
gameboi

(My) AI using GL launcher how to

Hi,

I'm using VAS in-game by using MCC. I loadout my AI units with the MX-GL and plenty of GL-grenades. But my AI almost never use them. Occasionally one of them might send a grenade but that's about it. I gave them all about 30 pieces, so no reason to save them up or anything. They should spam those things in heated battle.

Anyone knows what's up with this? Maybe there's a mod which makes them more useful in terms of what I want?

Thanks and cheers!

has a lot to do with the config settings for the vanilla GL. AI values must be changed to get a more realistic use out of them. They usually wont launch one anyways unless the targets are clustered

has a lot to do with the config settings for the vanilla GL. AI values must be changed to get a more realistic use out of them. They usually wont launch one anyways unless the targets are clustered
Fair enough. So what do I change where, to experiment with? Which functions are at my disposal for example. Edited by Gameboi

Fair enough. So what do I change where, to experiment with?

I was using b combat ai mod the other day... With RHS Russian units and the guy was aiming way to high... realized he was using the GL multiple times... that or vcomai may help