Sign in to follow this  
jamez_5

Driving Worst than Arma 2/ And Map Marker Color

I searched and did not find what I was looking for. However first off does anyone drive cars with the mouse? In Arma 2 that is the only way i drove cars. However on here it seems there is a horrible response for driving with the mouse. Is there any way to correct this?

Second question would be about the map marker. As in when you set your own waypoint with shift and Left Click. It is white. It would be nice to switch it to red or something that would stick out in all different terrain. Any way to do this?

It could be down to the bad vehicle physics in Arma3. Most vehicles handle like crap no matter what you use to control them.

I Made a feedback ticket asking about the ability to change the colour of the user marker back in the early access release but it was ignored and eventually deleted. I don't why they made it white...it gets lost in the terrain all the time. They did the same thing in Arma2 chernarus...What would be the absolute worst colour you could choose for a user marker in a woodland area? ...Yep..Green. With no ability to change it. And it "fades" constantly making it even harder to find. It's like, "you can have a user marker, but can't find it easily".