Im pretty sure they are load as fuq IRL too, have you never seen a red army parade?

Are you saying they are louder than gunshots (140db)?

No, I think he's saying gunshots in-game aren't 140db...(or if he's not, he probably should be because afaik they aren't)

Edit: resolved - Somehow my previously working AiA:TP Broke it. Magic.

Edited by AtinAkiri

RHS, hi!

Can you make a compatibility your mode with Blastcore?

i mean tank shells

effect from apfsds is nice

but heat and he efects is wrong with blastcore

heat have effect from apfsds (kinetic) (i think that shell must have CraterEffects = "ATRocketCrater";

explosionEffects = "ATRocketExplosion"; )

he shell have not explosion effect at all, only crater

No, I think he's saying gunshots in-game aren't 140db...(or if he's not, he probably should be because afaik they aren't)

Of course, digital audio recording 'db' and actual physical sound waves 'db' are two different types of measurement. The point is that no matter how loud a truck is, it should never be on par with gunshots and explosions, unless it actually is in real life... In which case... Kill it with fire. :|

can anyone elaborate on the 'being able to move inside flying c130' which was mentioned in the change log?

if i stand on the cargo floor while the plan takes off i simply fall out the back and die, and if i get in a seat i dont see an option to stand up..

thanks.

edit - nvm, the option comes up while flying

Edited by Azer1234

I would love if some of the vehicles would be a bit quieter (Specifically Russian trucks and jeeps). They are so loud, in fact they are louder than gunshots. I find myself having to lower my game sound volume because I can't hear people speak while explosions and gunshot sounds are drowned by it...

Cheers,

BullHorn.

Bull, you need to run the earplugs scripts.

Not rly, i remember that Splash sound of the rain on the Ural was louder then a gunshot.

can anyone elaborate on the 'being able to move inside flying c130' which was mentioned in the change log?

if i stand on the cargo floor while the plan takes off i simply fall out the back and die, and if i get in a seat i dont see an option to stand up..

thanks.

edit - nvm, the option comes up while flying

in flight, Run 'Move inside' from action menu on back seat

Will the updated USMC FROG Uniform be in the next update? I've noticed Cunico has been mass producing USMC items, as well as give the uniform more detail. Thank you for all your work guys, you're giving ArmA 3 a facelift.

when trying the m200 blank rounds in MP i could hear myself shooting, but the person i was shooting at couldn't. Is this a known bug and will this be fixed?

when trying the m200 blank rounds in MP i could hear myself shooting, but the person i was shooting at couldn't. Is this a known bug and will this be fixed?

Are you sure the *other guy has the mod also running?

Such problems have been proven to be due to people running mis-matched modsets.

No. Same here. With only Vanilla and RHS -> No sounds from other ppls weapons

At what distance were you engaging? Vanilla gunshots are not audible from a long distance.

Make sure your modpacks are all the exact same. A lot of people have had this issue and fixed it by making sure their modpacks lined up perfectly. I've noticed lately that sometimes I can't hear my squad members shooting but it fixes itself after about 5 seconds so test with two clips before giving up on it.

It seems that certain CfgMagazines are affected.

M200 and M855A1 are definitely not working. And of course mod versions are all the same, other Magazines and all Vanilla Weapons are working fine. Distance doesn't matter, you can't hear (and see) any gunshot while standing 1 meter away from the shooter.

M200 and M855A1 are definitely not working. And of course mod versions are all the same, other Magazines and all Vanilla Weapons are working fine. Distance doesn't matter, you can't hear (and see) any gunshot while standing 1 meter away from the shooter.

Have you tested it with only RHS & A3 vanilla? If so, please send a detailed report to our Feedback tracker so we can work on it.

were there any updates or hotfixes for may? just making sure i'm up to date. Thanks

were there any updates or hotfixes for may? just making sure i'm up to date. Thanks

Latest version is still 0.3.7 that was released. 0.3.8 is still in development.

Good signature BTW :ok:

Latest version is still 0.3.7 that was released. 0.3.8 is still in development.

Thank You for your rapid response. That's a good thing, i'm still working my way down the list of features of 0.3.7 :lookaround:

Thank You for your rapid response. That's a good thing, i'm still working my way down the list of features of 0.3.7 :lookaround:

Note that some things are still buggy a bit, especially vehicles FCS. New version of FCS is in development, dunno however if we postpone 0.3.8 release till new FCS version among other stuff will be done or not.

Also other stuff is WIP, so we will see.

Just be patient, it's better we postpone releases and then release less buggy more complete versions than other way around.