Sign in to follow this  
Naiss

Server isue, no message received every 5 min

okey so every 5 min ingame on my server we all get no message received and then it counts to 30 sec and it turns back to normal and then 5 min later it happends again and it just keep doing that for some reason, any ida why?

You need to provide some info about this "server"

you say "my server" is it dedicated or are you hosting off your own computer?

Need more info here.. are you using any mods? Is it only on 1 mission, etc etc

okey so every 5 min ingame on my server we all get no message received and then it counts to 30 sec and it turns back to normal and then 5 min later it happends again and it just keep doing that for some reason, any ida why?

Did you find a fix to this issue you were having?

I am having the same type of issue.

No solution I could find so far.

Thanks

Sorry for bumping an old thread but i cant start a new topic, Anyway

I keep constantly getting no message received.

This has gradually gotten worse and worse over the past few days, It used to happen every twenty minutes in game on the dot all the time now it happenes at exactly seven minutes in game, And not only is it just a no message recieved error when I eventually get kicked out from the server the whole game locks up and I cant do anything else but CTRL+ALT+DELETE and exit the application form there, I have gotten a detailed report but the feedback tracker doesn't work anymore. I just want to know is this happening to anyone else and does anyone Admins or people in general know what exactly is going on, Because this is beyond annoying and it happens in every online game mode I'm playing, Campaign offline games work perfectly fine. Oh and is there any other way i can send detailed feedback reports or is that feature gone forever.

I would really appreciate some help guys thanks.

My Headless Client that is running on the Same machine but on other cores always loses its connection.

You get the messages that player headless client is losing connection, but AI al react normally and the headless client is reporting

as normal to the monitor script.

I just dont get it....