Sign in to follow this  
Alek10

New helos yesterday dev branch

Hey. The two new helos came to the dev build yesterday which I'm happy about. But since I couldn't get out and get in a the helo again, I bought the dlc bundle. But I still can't get in them, and at the start screen at the bottom where you can see which dlc's you have, there is only karts and zeuz, but no helicopter dlc.. Is it on purpose?

If you read the general discussion thread in the devbranch forum you'll realise it's a known bug, it appears Steam can't really handle pre-release of DLC but they're trying to fix that. If they can't then it should resolve itself when the DLC is fully released on the 4th.

If you read the general discussion thread in the devbranch forum you'll realise it's a known bug, it appears Steam can't really handle pre-release of DLC but they're trying to fix that. If they can't then it should resolve itself when the DLC is fully released on the 4th.

Oh okay, thanks. I will read that next time... I don't really use this forums much :)

You can still spawn yourself as the pilot and try them.

or name them and your player character and use the "moveindriver" command on the local command executable when you pause your editor preview. example: Player unit = rifleman, name of PU = p1, dlc helo name = h1, preview, pause, type "p1 moveindriver h1" (no quotes) and then hit local exec, fly.