Sign in to follow this  
dreadedentity

Are there any beds in Arma 3?

I've been looking in the 3D editor, but I can't seem to find any? I've found sleeping bags and some kind of mat, but no beds. Do they exist? I need them for a new system I'm working on.

Thanks in advance!

I don't believe there are, but they would be nice for some game ambience especially if there was a way to make houses that looked like houses on the inside, add to the realism :p.

Sadly, almost all the Altis citizens have died of sleep deprivation because of this.

I haven't noticed any beds either, only sleeping mats.

I wanted to put a bed in a house once, I had to use a couple of wooden boxes with a sleeping bag and some pillows on top.

As another option, I think "Sun Chair (Green)" [Empty->Objects(Camping)] could be used as a fold-out camp bed.

I wanted to put a bed in a house once, I had to use a couple of wooden boxes with a sleeping bag and some pillows on top.

Genius! This is probably what I'll be using to make a bed. Thanks!

Would you share this construction of yours?

Would you share this construction of yours?

Just put two wooden boxes next to each other, they can be found in Objects (Construction), then throw a sleeping bag and some pillows on top. The boxes are the perfect length for the sleeping bag too

You could make a little script to run in the init of a box that would spawn another box, spawn a random sleeping bag, spawn a random pillow and "attachTo" the whole thing together for an instant bed.....

There is a wooden bench you can use and place mat or sleeping bag with pillows on top. nightie night

There is a wooden bench you can use and place mat or sleeping bag with pillows on top. nightie night[/Quote]That post coupled with your profile picture scares me :)