Sign in to follow this  
alanford

CD key valid, Says Banned

I'm not complaining. Or flaming. Just looking for information.

A couple of days ago I connected to a server, and played for about 20 seconds. I than got promptly disconnected and when I tried to reconnect it said global ban. Right so I'm like wtf, and check using ********************* key checker to see if my key has been banned. It says it's valid.

So I try to connect to a different server, again says I'm banned.

Oh, also I connected to the dayz server with an old battleye instance I think.

So what's the issue here?

Oh and I've contacted battleye support for logs, but obviously they didn't respond.

Anyway, considering the high quality of bohemia games I'm really glad right now I buyed arma 3 on a seperate account. Dodged a huge poorly programmed bullet there. :)

Edited by iZver

Oh and I've contacted battleye support for logs, but obviously they didn't respond.

Why do you say that? Dwarden and $able have always been very responsive from what I've seen. Regardless, they are the only ones who can help you with a BE ban.

Why do you say that? Dwarden and $able have always been very responsive from what I've seen. Regardless, they are the only ones who can help you with a BE ban.

I say that because be support didnt respond in over 2 weeks. I dont even say i want to get unbanned. I just want to know why i got banned, because i strongly suspect it was a bug. And i dont like getting my money stolen from me by noob programming.

And you will have to excuse my strong language. I am kind off annoyed, since i cant even repurchse arma, because i think i might get instabanned again.

Really terific experience so far with be. Not only does it not stop a single hacker kid, also does it cause huge problems for me.

A month has passed, and those battleye monkeys still have not bothered to reply. And it's not like they have not seen my email either, I have sent one each week. It's really brilliant how bohemia just white-washes themselves by putting all the responsibility on the shoulders of some other company. IT'S YOUR GAME! You made a crap decision with your anti-hacking device, and I should have the right to call you out for it.

I just can not believe that your official stance on the matter is "There is nothing we can do here to solve the problem". That's even worse than EA. And they are officially the world's worst company. I mean, I know you are busy with a3 development and all, but if arma was my product I'd be ashamed to have such crappy support and customer relation. I mean, fuc.k! You have not even bothered to reply to me. Not even took the time it would take to copy paste a lame PR text. Not even!

I don't even want to get the key back. I can pay that 10€ for another. Not a problem. But how can I, if I'll just get banned again instantly. Boo bohemia! Boo!!!

And before you bash me, or lock this thread, which will inevitably happen, put yourself in my position. What would you do?

What would you do?

First, I would consider the question: "Why am I being banned in the first place?" Are you buying bunk keys from online criminals? Do you have Cheat Engine installed?

Then I would PM Dwarden or $able.