Sign in to follow this  
Stagler

Stagler's ARMA 2 2014 Units Pack

Use at your own risk, these files are not an official addon.

---------------------------------------------

S T A G L E R S

A R M A II

2 0 1 4

U P D A T E

P A C K

This pack includes ARMA 2 assets, updated with OA functionality, and some extras. I was inspired by recent current events (Ukraine Crisis) to create this pack.

Version:

--------

Current version is v1.1.

Required version:

-----------------

This content have been created using Combined Operations (ArmA II and Operation Arrowhead) V1.62.

Included:

-----------------

ChDKZ troops with backpack proxies and improved textures, and extra classes (Asst. MG, Asst. AT, Engineer).

CDF troops with backpack proxies and improved textures, and extra classes (Asst. MG, Asst. AT, Engineer). Hidden selection for either "border guards digital" or TTSKO camouflage patterns on CDF troops, e.g this setobjecttexture [0,"sg_cdf14\data\soldier_co.paa"];

Russian Federation troops with backpack proxies, modern gear, improved textures, extra classes (Asst. MG, Asst. AT, Engineer), and added extra and updated vehicles (BMP-2 RU, T-72B3 T-90 w/ Thermal Optics).

Backpacks for all above factions.

More to come.... Maybe if I have time...Too busy to mod right now really.

LAljO5al.jpg

MbUdIKul.jpg

NRlCmPPl.jpg

yKCNb8Ol.jpg

K1aEAE0l.jpg

TzORl1ol.jpg

Download Links:

-----------

FILE DROPPER v.1.1

Disclaimer:

-----------

The software is distributed without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The software is not an official addon or tool. Use of the software (in whole or in part) is entirely at your own risk.

Edited by colonel stagler

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

@sg_arma_2014_pack.png

@ colonel stagler;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

They look nice Colonel!

Glad to see you again on the scene with your work...

Great work!

They look nice Colonel!

Glad to see you again on the scene with your work...

Great work!

Cheers.

Sander is making a mission pack set in Chernarus, which will be released in due course, these units are for that mission pack. They have been internal amongst our gaming group since about march this year. As I have a lot on my plate for RHS and CWR2 at the moment, other projects are on the backseat and will continue to be so.

Really liked the ChDKZ textures, can't wait to check this out. Thank you.

Really like these, they are even better ingame. One thing..Anyone else getting really orange texture on the cdf troops hands?

Really like these, they are even better ingame. One thing..Anyone else getting really orange texture on the cdf troops hands?

Oh noes. Really?

Thought I got rid of that bug?

Anyone else confirm this, on any other of the units also? Ill look into it further tonight.

I have a feeling it might be Mikero's pbo packer, as its the first time I have used it to pack something other than CWR2.

Edited by colonel stagler

Looks superb - will check this out when able to! :cool:

Oh noes. Really?

Thought I got rid of that bug?

Anyone else confirm this, on any other of the units also? Ill look into it further tonight.

I have a feeling it might be Mikero's pbo packer, as its the first time I have used it to pack something other than CWR2.

Ok, same problem here in some cdf units , chedakis and russians looks right

Yep the Russian and Chedakis are fine

Very nice work. Small request, maybe someone could make replacment pack/config for vanilla units?

Very nice work. Small request, maybe someone could make replacment pack/config for vanilla units?

Someone else can make these if they want, im not so good with replacement configs :(

Fellas,

found and fixed the problem with the skin.

Its because I was relying on built in hhl.rvmats, instead of including my own within the addon structure.

Ill update this tonight when I get a chance to upload it.

Also, some improvements on the ChDKZ. :)

Many thanks for the prompt fix colonel S!

S T A G L E R S

A R M A II

2 0 1 4

U P D A T E

P A C K v1.1

- Fixed problems with skin textures on the hands of various units.

- Added ribbons of Saint George to all ChDKZ units.

- Added hidden selection textures on CDF units (Options for either "border guards digital" or TTSKO camouflage). e.g this setobjecttexture [0,"sg_cdf14\data\soldier_digital_co.paa"];

Download Links:

-----------

FILE DROPPER v.1.1

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Edited by Guest
link fixed

Above ARMAHOLIC link is corrupted.

Please see link first page until this is fixed.

Cheers

Link replaced with the one from your first post :)

Thanks for the headsup.