dead kennedy

Veteran mod (VTN) - announcement and WIP

Great, the FTP server for Arma3sync is "unreachable" now... it was on the middle of updating files, now I´ve gotta lotsa weapons bugged =P (yeah, I´ve tried with anonymous option on, it just doesn´t connects, must be down AGAIN...)

;2845784']Great' date=' the FTP server for Arma3sync is "unreachable" now... it was on the middle of updating files, now I´ve gotta lotsa weapons bugged =P (yeah, I´ve tried with anonymous option on, it just doesn´t connects, must be down AGAIN...)[/quote']

That server hosts WOG PvP for 200+ players I think they turn off FTP for duration of games which they play on Fridays and Saturdays. It will be up, try later on.

Hello!Are there any restrictions fashion for compatibility for use with other mods?I can't load the save with VTN ,which may be the cause.What version of the game for VTN relevant? (Привет!ЕÑÑ‚ÑŒ какие Ð¾Ð³Ñ€Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ‡ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð¼Ð¾Ð´Ð° на ÑовмеÑтимоÑÑ‚ÑŒ по иÑпользованию Ñ Ð´Ñ€ÑƒÐ³Ð¸Ð¼Ð¸ модами?Я не могу загрузить ÑÐ¾Ñ…Ñ€Ð°Ð½ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ñ VTN ,что может быть причиной.ÐšÐ°ÐºÐ°Ñ Ð²ÐµÑ€ÑÐ¸Ñ Ð¸Ð³Ñ€Ñ‹ Ð´Ð»Ñ VTN актуальна?)

Only mod which is 100% compatible with our is Task Force radios their developer contacted us and we gave him necessary files to be modified, compatibility with other mods isn't granted. We will investigate why SP saves don't work.

Edited by Leet

I´ve been playing VTN along with lots of mods (AGM, TMR, BWA3, Kimi_HMD_Helos, AiATP, MCC, etc) and I don´t have ANY save and load saved games issues, loaded save games problems is usually caused by broken dependancy (when you´ve deleted some mod used when played that mission first hand) or missing addons required by third party addons =P

Finally got my VTN to update... =D

Still anxious to fly the MiGs, or drive ANY vehicle as VTN is still infantry only so far...

Spasibo!

Thank you for your reply.I understand that it's not really know for all modes and their compatibility Yes and why not,I'll understand.Hope 1.32 is not important for Your mod. ( Благодарю за ответ.Я понимаю что Ñто не реально знать за вÑе моды и их ÑовмеÑтимоÑÑ‚ÑŒ да и не зачем,буду разбиратьÑÑ.ÐадеюÑÑŒ 1.32 не принципиально Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð’Ð°ÑˆÐµÐ³Ð¾ мода.)

The solution was found almost immediately.In ArmA 3 and ArmA 2 important connection, VTN should be in the list of connections Addons number 2,after the SBA.(Решение было найдено почти Ñразу.Ð’ ÐрмР3 как и в ÐрмР2 важен порÑдок подключениÑ, VTN должен быть в ÑпиÑке Ð¿Ð¾Ð´ÐºÐ»ÑŽÑ‡ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð°Ð´Ð´Ð¾Ð½Ð¾Ð² номер 2,поÑле CBA.)

Edited by MONAX

Hi, currently the mod seems incredible, note that is done with love:inlove:, especially love the individual weapons and adida´s insurgents , thanks for the work.

I have several questions; Are you going to include static weapons? DShK / Browning M2, spg9,9K111 Fagot / Tow, mortars ...

Improvised vehicles for the insurgents?

I have many more questions and suggestions but do not want to bother. Thanks for your response

Hi, currently the mod seems incredible, note that is done with love:inlove:, especially love the individual weapons and adida´s insurgents , thanks for the work.

I have several questions; Are you going to include static weapons? DShK / Browning M2, spg9,9K111 Fagot / Tow, mortars ...

Improvised vehicles for the insurgents?

I have many more questions and suggestions but do not want to bother. Thanks for your response

Yes we do plan to include static weapons and vehicles.

Is weapon resting included in your mod?

Yep, custom control 15 in settings.

The antennas are very classy, nice. ;)

You haven't seen my facial expression when I saw them for the first time :eek:. Only one things spoils it a little bit - impossible to animate antennas on turret to bend left and right.

Edited by Leet

I know, but after all even A3 native vehicles with antennas are not animated so who cares.

It's just a very small detail.

Hi guys, one question:

Do you plan on adding hidden selections on your soldier models, so people can retexture them ? :)

Edited by il_padrino

Hi guys, one question:

Do you plan on addig hidden selections on your soldier models, so people can retexture them ? :)

I'm not sure about all models but USMC have those selections.

love the mod guys but any change for an updated armaholic mirror as it's 0.22 build 44

Has the LAV already been released?

I tried the version available from PWS but i couldn't find it.

Changelog please?

Comes with the mod.

Has the LAV already been released?

I tried the version available from PWS but i couldn't find it.

Not yet.

Is the PWS version the latest? ArmASync was giving me the headaches to update (desync and dl error just corrupted the whole mod)

Could update using PWS but can´t follow if it is the latest version (I don´t use YOMA)

spasibo!

Comes with the mod.

So I have to download the mod so I can read the changelog? Wow !!

;2868110']Is the PWS version the latest? ArmASync was giving me the headaches to update (desync and dl error just corrupted the whole mod)

Could update using PWS but can´t follow if it is the latest version (I don´t use YOMA)

spasibo!

It is' date=' but we are not the one who update it.

So I have to download the mod so I can read the changelog? Wow !!

Are you in dial-up?

It is, but we are not the one who update it.

Are you in dial-up?

Well it's normal procedure that moders inform about the updates with a changelog. I guess you work differently which is perfectly fine with me.

Good luck with your mod.