Sign in to follow this  
norritt

Hammerhead Missile not working in Campaign mode.

Hello everyone,

I'm currently playing Campaign Mode. I've captured the whole initially visible archipelago including Fulcrum, plus Duessa and Terminus. Before I captured Fulcrum I had to assemble the Hammerhead System. I found both parts, launching plattform and missile and played both FPS Missions. When I captured Fulcrum the carrier launched an Hammerhead on the base in a cutscene. However now after I have obtained the Hammerheadsystem and captured Fulcrum I can not use it. All systems are fully repaired but in the strategic map the sidebar says Hammerhead not available, also the Hammerhead Button is ghosted. What am I missing here? Thanks in advance for your help!

P.S.: I'm playing the Retail (not the Steam Version) V1.6.0011, which is the latest release version AFAIK.

Edited by norritt

Once you have unlocked the hammerhead system, you need to build a new missile and send it to the carrier. You can only use it when you are at an enemy island, and if the island has a shield, you must destroy all the boosters first. Also check the repair level of the hammerhead system in the repair screen. Hope this helps.

PS the latest version is 1.07.0025

Hey Species1571,

thanks for your quick reply, for some strange reason I can not build missiles for the carrier I'm missing the option. I attached some screenshots so you can see that the Hammerhead System theoretically should be usable:

1. On the right sidebar the game says: HMHD N/A, the Launch Button is grey:

Hammerhead Launch Button (2149 kB)

2. Here is my Carrier Blueprint List (2 Screenshots, because I need to scroll to see the full list):

Blueprints 1 (1983 kB)

Blueprints 2 (1994 kB)

3. Repair Screen: Everything is fully repaired including the Hammerhead platform:

Repair screen (1938 kB)

Also I'm standing in front of an island without shields.

PS the latest version is 1.07.0025

Is it possible that 1.07.0025 is beta? The latest update available on the Carrier Command Update Website is 1.06

It's been a while since I did the campaign, but I think you just haven't reached the second unlock point yet for the missiles themselves. Just keep conquering the islands and you'll get it.

1.07.0025 is the latest beta yes, but don't let the beta part put you off, by the looks of things, it may turn out to be the final version anyway.