Sign in to follow this  
ice_age0815

Binarize after new up date to day not working

arma 3 cant Binarize any more stops working or saying cant empty temp folder and some other stuff

anyone has same problem

---------- Post added at 01:45 ---------- Previous post was at 00:51 ----------

the action cant be completed because the folder or file in it is open in another program

same stuff after restart

started doing that after the update to day

plz help

---------- Post added at 01:49 ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 ----------

starting arma tool now it is saying p drive not running but it is

binarize never worked for me i had to uncheck it for proper mod packing and signing

That's not proper mod packing then if your models need binarizing and your not binarizing them.

Ice. Do yourself a favor and try pboproject. You can grab it from mikeros web page.

really sucks still not working cant get it to work was working ok with 0.74 now it not sucks

cant even binarizing the arma 3 sample just the p3d what a bunch of s... that is now

Edited by ICE_AGE0815

every day is something new buldozer may not work : wrong or missing "Steam_appid.txt

I can tell u it's not binarize.exe it's addonbuilder. I'm using pboproject which uses binarize.exe and I've been making addons just fine.

It definitely is binarize.exe. I also use pboProject and as of today i cant pack any mods.

hmm I just packed a mod just now..works fine here...have u updated ur depbo.dll and pboproject?

it is working know with pboProject but when i look in game my models dont have any texture and it is saying it need mod a/data/blaa.paa have no idea what that is now hope my stuff did not get f.. up