Sign in to follow this  
Thunderbolt

Why Bohemia don't implant the U.S. Armed Forces

On the game ?

U.S. Marines, U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, with all vehicles, weapons used on U.S. Armed Forces.

I don't understand why Arma 3 is very is really empty in contents and there is not even U.S. Forces etc.

Have I missed something? Isn't the NATO-faction supposed to be the US military from 2035?

Besides, have you taken a look at these reference lists, in regards of the "emptyness" of content in Arma 3:

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_CfgWeapons_Vehicle_Weapons

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_CfgVehicles_EMPTY

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_CfgPatches_CfgWeapons

The game isn't empty on content. It all depends on how well this content is used. The sandbox aspect of the game doesn't just apply to the game play.

The game is empty on content (weapons, vehicles, and maps).

Where is the U.S. Armed Forces ?

Where is the faction US Army, US Marines, US Air Forces (with all vehicles for these factions) ?

Where is the M1 Abrams TUSK, LAV-25*, M2/M3's*, NLOS-C, AAVP7A1 RAM/RS*, US artillery, F-35, F-22, F-15* and more... Where is the US weapons ?

*: futurist version like the A-164.

Where is the maps (Stratis, Altis, the only map), where is the diversity (map on other country like the middle east) etc. ?

Why NATO and not U.S. Armed Forces, why they do not put both ?

I'm sorry for being rude, but this thread is laughable.

Two maps. The smallest one is larger than every map combined in Battlefield 3 or 4. Altis is probably the largest map ever in a computer game except for flight simulators. The number of two might not be impressive, but there's a mind boggling amount of content just in those two maps alone. There will be a new map with the expansion by the way.

Becouse U.S. is included in NATO. Simple as that....

On the game ?

U.S. Marines, U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, with all vehicles, weapons used on U.S. Armed Forces.

I don't understand why Arma 3 is very is really empty in contents and there is not even U.S. Forces etc.

Where is the U.S. Armed Forces ?

Where is the faction US Army, US Marines, US Air Forces (with all vehicles for these factions) ?

Where is the M1 Abrams TUSK, LAV-25*, M2/M3's*, NLOS-C, AAVP7A1 RAM/RS*, US artillery, F-35, F-22, F-15* and more... Where is the US weapons ?

*: futurist version like the A-164.

Where is the maps (Stratis, Altis, the only map), where is the diversity (map on other country like the middle east) etc. ?

A3 is suppose to be different than A2 + OA was aka no middle east , no US army/Marine stuff etc

NATO in the game is mainly US , because like in real life the US is the main part of it

also dont spam with this

Well if they wanted a very good game I would think it would be cool if its wasn't US armed forces.

Like to have Brits be main BLUFOR side onetime.