Sign in to follow this  
quadrono

PvP solves all AI issues

All these problems with AI could be resolved by simply playing against human opponents. Coop is....well I'm not sure what it's for to be honest.

Coop is....well I'm not sure what it's for to be honest.

Oh, I'm sorry for not sharing your preferences in playing the game. Please forgive us for troubling you.

Oh, I'm sorry for not sharing your preferences in playing the game. Please forgive us for troubling you.

"Thanks" function missing in the forum^^.

So here I am, thanking you :).

The way I can play together with my friends in awesome stories, doing missions that require more than just wasting enemy team | doing the most kills | capturing the flag, like blowing up a convoy, infiltrate an enemy base and get some documents, leaving a bomb as a present and then getting my ass out of that story - alive - whole team.

For me, this is the über-hyper-magical advantage of this game.

Also I think most people on public don't play the game how they would fight in real world. It's just all about statistics, risks, and numbers.

Sometimes AI behaves more real then players do.

All these problems with AI could be resolved by simply playing against human opponents. Coop is....well I'm not sure what it's for to be honest.

You must be quite new to the franchise else you would know coop play with a team of skilled or decent players is the 'meat' of this series. :p

The popular pvp modes originally weren't even part of the game but community created modes.

regardless of COOP, AI plays a big part in this game...

as COOP missions i believe... correct me if im wrong... are against AI / working with human players

or what you mean is PVP my friend

Also I think most people on public don't play the game how they would fight in real world. It's just all about statistics, risks, and numbers.

Sometimes AI behaves more real then players do.

True dis. No one joins a PvP only to take upon the role of 'clueless, lakadaisical guard roaming hither and tither looking at their watch and dreaming of their upcoming off-duty romp with that waitress'. Players always come in heavy.

Problems aren't solved by ignoring them.

No productive discussion will come from this thread, so... :padlock: