Sign in to follow this  
dcal

Voice Actors for Arma 3 Movie - Bring the Rain

*UPDATE* - If I can get voice actors to say the three lines in green below, the video will work without the rest.

I have been working on an Arma 3 movie called Bring the Rain off and on for the past several months. Thankfully I have been busy at work so progress on the video was slow going, but it is now nearly complete. The video is about 9 minutes long and follows a convoy of Marines checking out reports of a chemical weapons stash on the outskirts of a small town. It turns out to be a trap and the beginning of a major offensive. I released a short "news style" preview clip for the video below:

I already have several lines done for the video and I have licensed some additional music and sound effects for it. In order to complete the video and release it I need some short voice acting roles filled. The lines I need the most are in green(the video will work without the rest) All lines are to be in American English(US Marines are the focus). I have prepared an unlisted, water marked, "Voice Actors" preview copy of the video with the lines I need in yellow, in the part of the movie they should be spoken. I did this so that the voice actor can see what is happening while speaking the line and have a better idea of the situation and emotion. I will PM the link for the video to any interested Voice Actors, just don't post the link anywhere as it is work in progress and will be deleted after the lines are in. The lines I need are:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Running, under fire - "Go! Go! Go!"

MATV passenger to driver as the vehicle in front explodes - "Punch it!!"

Medic crawling towards severely injured marine - "Hang in there Ryan!"

Medic giving CPR - "C'mon Ryan stay with me"

Control to AH 1Z pilots - "Paladin, you are Danger Go, bring the rain" (I will apply a comm effect to this line)

Marine AT destroying a BTR - "Eat This!!"

Mi-24 Hind coming around for another pass, Marine shouts - "He's coming around again!" Complete

As the Marines gain control of the town, AH-1Z pilot says - "Threats eliminated. Semper Fi....we are bringing them home" (I will apply a comm effect to this line)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For those familiar with my other videos, Bring the Rain is similar in scope and was just as complex to make as my War Thunder video Surviving the Storm, seen below:

I am looking forward to what you can do. Everyone that participates will be properly credited in a movie style credit roll at the end of the video

Thank you,

DCAL

Edited by dcal

Southern US Accent here, feel free to Pm me, or add me on skype with what you want me to do

Awesome! I will PM you this evening.

Update - If I can get voice actors for the 3 lines in green above the video will work without the rest.