Sign in to follow this  
leob

ArmA3 - 2035: Looking for Voice Actors

Hello I'm the creator of ArmA3 - 2035 Chapters: a singleplayer campaign for the the MakeArmA contest.

To get it ready before the deadline ends I need your voice! Well your voice acting.

I'm looking for some original authentic voices (age 20+) and an affection for perfection.

That means you just have to be able to "act" a bit while recording. (Like different moods, shouting, ehausted, enraged etc.)

If you feel like it, just send me a PM or reply in the comments under this thread or over here.

And don't forget to vote my entry at makearma.com if you like it! Also if you don't :)

Planning to publish the first cycle of my campaign soon.

Sure thing Leo. If you need an Irish accent ,Sign me up.

---------- Post added at 02:17 ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 ----------

I can play the role of a potato farmer.

Awesome! I'll send you some contact info and some sample lines later this day.

Cheers

I'd be willing to lend my voice if needed. I have an Australian accent but I'm happy to do side characters.

Awesome. I'm in contact with a few guys now. I have to figure out who suits which role best.

I'll also send you the info package later this day. Pls send me a PM with contact info. (like dropbox or a filehoster)

I voiced acted for someone on another mission id be happy to help, and maybe when MANW is over you can give me a hand with my project