Sign in to follow this  
lucht

Arma 3 Crashing issue

So every time I try and play Arma my game crashes to desktop here is the error log file.

Any advice or guidance would be very much appreciated.

Log Name: Application

Source: Windows Error Reporting

Date: 10/3/2014 3:43:15 AM

Event ID: 1001

Task Category: None

Level: Information

Keywords: Classic

User: N/A

Computer: Jared-PC

Description:

Fault bucket , type 0

Event Name: APPCRASH

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: arma3.exe

P2: 1.30.127.372

P3: 54255879

P4: ole32.dll

P5: 6.1.7601.17514

P6: 4ce7b96f

P7: c0000005

P8: 0004a1f0

P9:

P10:

Attached files:

C:\Users\Jared\AppData\Local\Temp\WER50B.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

These files may be available here:

C:\Users\Jared\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_arma3.exe_dd75775464caeca053fb18e98275ebf24b4681_0cd30ce7

Analysis symbol:

Rechecking for solution: 0

Report Id: ed41cac2-4ad0-11e4-9dba-902b34ddcf77

Report Status: 1

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Windows Error Reporting" />

<EventID Qualifiers="0">1001</EventID>

<Level>4</Level>

<Task>0</Task>

<Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2014-10-03T07:43:15.000000000Z" />

<EventRecordID>236947</EventRecordID>

<Channel>Application</Channel>

<Computer>Jared-PC</Computer>

<Security />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data>

</Data>

<Data>0</Data>

<Data>APPCRASH</Data>

<Data>Not available</Data>

<Data>0</Data>

<Data>arma3.exe</Data>

<Data>1.30.127.372</Data>

<Data>54255879</Data>

<Data>ole32.dll</Data>

<Data>6.1.7601.17514</Data>

<Data>4ce7b96f</Data>

<Data>c0000005</Data>

<Data>0004a1f0</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

<Data>

C:\Users\Jared\AppData\Local\Temp\WER50B.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml</Data>

<Data>C:\Users\Jared\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\WER\ReportArchive\AppCrash_arma3.exe_dd75775464caeca053fb18e98275ebf24b4681_0cd30ce7</Data>

<Data>

</Data>

<Data>0</Data>

<Data>ed41cac2-4ad0-11e4-9dba-902b34ddcf77</Data>

<Data>1</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

So far this is what I have tried to fix the issue,

Reinstalled Arma

Updated all driver

Deleted all mods

Verified game cache

Power cycled system

Deleted temp files

ran malware check

Edited by Lucht
added extra info

I would also post your RPT file (arma 3's log file) as well as your startup params (ie: what mods? do you use any custom memory allocators? etc)

Your best bet might be to send the Arma 3 dump files (stored wherever your RPT is) to BIS feedback tracker as well as the log files.

Use pastebin to post your rpt:

http://pastebin.jonasscholz.de/1478

what you do is locate your rpt here:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Arma 3

then use this tool linked copy everything in that rpt and post it there, put your name at the bottom and set

for the day then post the link here you get after.

without the Rpt we cant help you, that info you provided us dont tell us anything.

Thanks for the RPT, seems that A3MP might be causing the issue as it has ton of lines with "Conflicting addon", then it lists the name and then the name for the file in A3mp.

My suggestion would be to try the game without and see if it still crashes, also what mission and or map are you playing on when it crashes?

I have tired it without any mods and it still crashes. Hard to say which map is causing the crash because I am unable to load into the game at all. In the rare chance I do load it i crash to desktop almost immediately, don't have the chance to join a game or open the editor. But i will try again without A3mp to to see how long it takes to crash and keep you updated. Thanks for the suggestion.

So I reinstalled ARMA from steam and deleted all the mods that I have and ran it through steam and I was able to load into the game throw a player down and preview the mission but I ended up crashing within 2 mins of actual play time. Here is the most recent rpt file

http://pastebin.jonasscholz.de/938580

Do you have any crash files?, they will be same place as the RPT, and called dump files,

i dont see them listed in the RPT as the rpt will say if dump files were generated.

If you have crash files then follow this and submit them:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?110823-Got-game-crash-Do-this

Looked at that post and I followed his guidelines for trying to find the other dump files but they are not with the RPT file, I tried to look for them on my computer using any search means but still couldn't find them....I hope you have some more ideas cause I'm sinking deeper and deeper into depression without ARMA

Can you post your computer specs?

Also suggest asking Dwarden through pm possibly, ask if there is some reason that dump files are not generated when the game does crash, and if no files

are generated then what else can I do other then review the RPt and check obvious areas that may be causing the crashes.

Another thread from a friend on my steam friends list who has nothing but crashing and has yet to play the game since he bought it 4 months ago, there

are several links on that thread I posted that may or may not help you, idk you'll want to check them out at least, heres the thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?182253-Arma-3-crash-to-desktop&p=2758198#post2758198

Hey Gunter I sent that pm to Dwarden with my rpt files just in case. Not sure why I didn't think of sending one right away when I couldn't find those files.

I first saw that post and followed some of your advice and steps and still nothing. That's why I created my own thread so I didn't keep piggy backing on his. I will try and go through that thread again to see if I may have missed something.

My specs are:

Intel® Core i5-3350P CPU @ 3.10GHz (Quad)

NVIDA GeForce GTX 550 Ti (I have 2 of them)

1GB Hard Drive

I ran the game fine for about a year without any issues at all, this is why I'm shocked and at this point nervous of what is causing the crashing of the game.

Again thanks for the advise and help.

So just a friendly update...since I haven't seen anyone post any solutions to this issue and I know there are others out there that have or are still having the same issue. But I finally broke down and took my computer to the guys that built it for me. They have a little store and are just good people that deal with all things computers. And told them the issue and everything that I have said over and over here and on other forums and such. They did a check for me and found out that there was an issue with my windows. I don't know what the full issue was but or the details but I do know is that they were able to correct it and ARMA has work since I brought it home yesterday. I hope this helps some people down the road and if anyone would like more specifics I will try to gather what information I can.

Günter although you were unable to correct the action you took your time to point me in the right direction and provide any advice and information and I just wanna thank you for this. You are the kind of gamer that makes this community what it is.

Hello,

I have just installed Arma III. After launching the game I wanted to get to controls but when I clicked on it, the game always crashed down. I am asking WHY? Thank you.

Günter although you were unable to correct the action you took your time to point me in the right direction and provide any advice and information and I just wanna thank you for this. You are the kind of gamer that makes this community what it is.

Your welcome buddy, hate to see fellow members of the community suffer with problems when they could be playing a great game.

very happy you got your issue sorted.

Oski24CZ Welcome to BIS forums!

What we need from you is some information about your setup, I need the following:

1. your computer setup (specs)

CPU

Graphics card

ramm

power supply

2. post your rpt

you can locate it here C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Arma 3

rpt is a log file its titled RPT you can open it with notepad, but open it select all and then copy, and then past it here http://pastebin.jonasscholz.de/1478

post it in the big white box, give it a tile at the bottom, and then set it for a day, then press send and a link will be listed with your title at the top left, post that link here.

add 1.:

Intel LGA2011 Core i7 3820 OC to 4,0GHz

AMD Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X

8GB RAM DDR3 1600MHz

Corsair 650W

add2.:

cannot find it :/

Edited by Oski24CZ

Thanks for the info.

RPT is created each time you start the game, so start the game do what you normally do let it crash if it does and then check the folder for it, it should be there.

On another note I see that you have an Radeon, every person I know that has crashing issues with Arma3 has this card, I have a friend on my steam friends list

who hasn't played arma3 since he bought the game 4 months ago and he also has a Radeon, and we have tried everything to not get the game stable,

if you want to see his thread here for some ideas see it here:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?182253-Arma-3-crash-to-desktop&p=2758198#post2758198

Now I'm not saying that the card is the issue and im not 100% sure on it but more info is needed to see what else is going on, so the RPT is definitely needed.

Ok, I found it. There are several RPT files so I give you the last one first.

Ok, I gave it there.

Edited by Oski24CZ

Hello, and sry for hijacking this thread, because for some reason i don't have privilages to make new threads.

i've been trying forever to do some coop missions with my friend and every time it freezes half way in the mission.

So, yea, i' am able to get it running. Subscribed to one, then create new server port 2302/3, internet.

My friend joins. It all works, but we've never been able to finnish any mission. We've tried the coop mission called ''into the fog'' mostly,

but everytime my game freezes with no in-game message or error at all. This happens randomly. I can crash after 5 minutes but one time we made it to half an hour.

But when the screen freezes and game crashes. The only way out is to alt + tab my way out and then when i look under task manager the procces is 0% load.

I am the one hosting it, my friend doesn't have his router password to open op 2302 and 2303, witch i did.

This is the latest rpt file.

=====================================================================

== D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe

== "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe"

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_DX11

Exe timestamp: 2014/10/15 15:44:03

Current time: 2014/10/24 23:03:19

Type: Public

Branch: Stable

Version: 1.32.127785

Allocator: D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll

=====================================================================

ManagerConfig()

Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/PAPA_BEAR/

Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/AirBase/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/

Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/

Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/

Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/

Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/

Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/

Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/

Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/

Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/

Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/

Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/

Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/

Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/

Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/

Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/

Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/

Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/

Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/

Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/

Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/

Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/

Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/

Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/

Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/

Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/

Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/

Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/

Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/

Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/

Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/

Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/

Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/

Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/

Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/

Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/

Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ModIcons/

Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/

Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/

Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/

Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/

Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/

Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/

Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/

Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/controls/ButtonCancel/

Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).

Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/

Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/

Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/

Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/

Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/

Updating base class ->None, by a3\characters_f\heads\config.bin/CfgGlasses/G_Diving/

Updating base class Optics_Commander_02->Optics_Armored, by a3\armor_f_epb\apc_tracked_03\config.bin/Optics_Commander_03/

ragdollHitDmgLimit (0.000000) is lower than minimum (0.010000) and it was set to min.

Initializing Steam Manager

ManagerConfig()

Starting initial content check.

Steam Manager initialized.

==== Loaded addons ====

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\dta\bin.pbo - unknown

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\dta\core.pbo - 72362

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 75372

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\a3.pbo - unknown

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\air_f.pbo - 74695

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 74657

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 74353

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\air_f_epc.pbo - 74353

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 74353

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\animals_f.pbo - 72362

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 72362

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\anims_f.pbo - 73927

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\anims_f_bootcamp.pbo - 72362

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 72362

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 72362

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\anims_f_epc.pbo - 72362

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\armor_f.pbo - 72362

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 74356

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 74356

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 74356

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 74356

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\boat_f.pbo - 74356

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 74356

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\boat_f_epc.pbo - 74356

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 74356

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 74340

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\characters_f.pbo - 74606

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 74412

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\characters_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\characters_f_epc.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\data_f.pbo - 74695

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\data_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\drones_f.pbo - 74511

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\dubbing_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\dubbing_f_epc.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 72940

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo - 72940

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\editor_f.pbo - 74164

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\functions_f.pbo - 75083

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\functions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 75242

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 73434

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\functions_f_epc.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\languagemissions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73776

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 75086

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 73841

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\languagemissions_f_epc.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\language_f.pbo - 74677

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 74145

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\language_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_altis.pbo - 73767

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_data.pbo - 73001

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_stratis.pbo - 72244

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_vr.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\map_vr_scenes_f.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\misc_f.pbo - 74445

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f.pbo - 74315

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 74734

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 75065

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_bootcamp_data.pbo - 72362

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_bootcamp_video.pbo - 75065

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 75028

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_epb_data.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_epb_video.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_epc.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_epc_data.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_epc_video.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 74321

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\modules_f.pbo - 74493

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 73635

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 73635

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\modules_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\music_f.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\music_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\music_f_epc.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\music_f_epc_music.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\music_f_music.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\plants_f.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\roads_f.pbo - 73001

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\rocks_f.pbo - 73767

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\signs_f.pbo - 72273

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\soft_f.pbo - 74362

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 74717

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\soft_f_bootcamp.pbo - 74362

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\soft_f_epc.pbo - 74362

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 74362

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\sounds_f.pbo - 74610

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\sounds_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\sounds_f_epc.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 74297

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\sounds_f_weapons.pbo - 74194

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\static_f.pbo - 74514

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\structures_f.pbo - 73510

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\structures_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73467

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 72305

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\structures_f_epc.pbo - 72515

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 72515

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 73209

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 73191

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\ui_f.pbo - 74896

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\ui_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 74718

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\weapons_f.pbo - 75024

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 72309

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\weapons_f_bootcamp.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\anims_f_kart.ebo - 72362

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\characters_f_kart.ebo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\data_f_kart.ebo - 74622

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\languagemissions_f_kart.ebo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\language_f_kart.ebo - 74147

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\missions_f_kart.ebo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\missions_f_kart_data.ebo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\modules_f_kart.ebo - 74588

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\modules_f_kart_data.ebo - 74588

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\soft_f_kart.ebo - 74362

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\sounds_f_kart.ebo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\structures_f_kart.ebo - 74572

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\ui_f_kart.ebo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\kart\addons\weapons_f_kart.ebo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 73860

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 74827

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 73106

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 75167

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 74519

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Arma 3\curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 74776

=======================

DX11 - Initializing DX11 engine.

DX11 - DXGI adapter 0 detected in config does not match current adapter with this ID.

DX11 - Detecting best GPU adapter.

DX11 - Detected best GPU adapter 0 : "AMD Radeon R9 200 Series", benchmark result = 36.8087, level coef = 1, total result = 36.8087

DX11 - Using DXGI adapter 0.

- adapter description : AMD Radeon R9 200 Series

- adapter vendor ID : 4098

- adapter device ID : 26545

- adapter subsys ID : 813765730

- adapter revision : 0

- dedicated video memory : 3221225472

- dedicated system memory : 0

- shared system memory : 1073676288

Error: JoystickDevices - CoInitilizeEx return 80010106

Error: CoInitilizeEx (XAudio2-1st trial) return 80010106

PhysX3 SDK Init started ...

PhysX3 SDK Init ended.

SimulWeather - Cloud Renderer - noise texture file is not specified!

No more slot to add connection at 033057 (3386.8,5735.4)

Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list

Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit

Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit

Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile

Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal

Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal

Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow

Animation a3\cargoposes_f\anim\kia_driver_truck_03.rtm not found or empty

No default vars in config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Acts_UnconsciousStandUp_part1.variantsPlayer

No default vars in config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Acts_UnconsciousStandUp_part2.variantsPlayer

Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\idl\knl\stp\low\rfl\aidlpknlmstpslowwrfldnon_g01.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: aidlpknlmstpsraswrfldnon_g01

Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\idl\knl\stp\low\rfl\aidlpknlmstpslowwrfldnon_g02.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: aidlpknlmstpsraswrfldnon_g02

soldier[O_Soldier_SL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

soldier[O_Soldier_TL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

soldier[O_Soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

soldier[O_Soldier_GL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

soldier[O_Soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

soldier[O_Soldier_LAT_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

soldier[O_Soldier_TL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

soldier[O_Soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

soldier[O_Soldier_GL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

Strange convex component145 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView

Strange convex component149 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView

Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303

control[CA_ValueMissions]: Unexpected control type [5]

Connected to Steam servers

LODShape::AddLoadHandler: Handler not present in shape [a3\weapons_f\empty.p3d]

LODShape::AddLoadHandler: Handler not present in shape [a3\weapons_f_beta\acc\acco_hamr_f.p3d]

LODShape::AddLoadHandler: Handler not present in shape [a3\weapons_f_beta\acc\acco_arco_f.p3d]

LODShape::AddLoadHandler: Handler not present in shape [a3\weapons_f_beta\acc\acco_arco_f.p3d]

LODShape::AddLoadHandler: Handler not present in shape [a3\weapons_f_beta\acc\acco_hamr_f.p3d]

Unsupported language English in stringtable

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in config.bin/CfgVehicles/placed_chemlight_yellow/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in config.bin/CfgVehicles/placed_chemlight_green/

Unrecognized CfgVehicles simulation in config.bin/CfgVehicles/placed_chemlight_blue/

Mission (sp%2fcoop%202-4)%20into%20the%20fog.altis: Missing 'description.ext::Header'

Strange convex component08 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\garbage\garbagecontainer_closed_f.p3d:geometryView

Strange convex component10 in a3\structures_f_epb\civ\garbage\garbagecontainer_closed_f.p3d:geometryView

Strange convex component01 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView

Strange convex component02 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView

Strange convex component03 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView

Strange convex component04 in a3\structures_f_epc\civ\accessories\beachbooth_01_f.p3d:geometryView

Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list

Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit

Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit

Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile

Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal

Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal

Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow

soldier[b_G_Soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

soldier[i_G_resistanceCommander_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

No speaker given for Janos Moritiadou

soldier[b_G_Soldier_AR_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_F: lever_pilot - unknown animation source collectiveRTD

I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_F: pedalL - unknown animation source rudderRTD

I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_F: RotorImpactHide - unknown animation source rotorHFullyDestroyed

I_Heli_light_03_unarmed_F: TailRotorImpactHide - unknown animation source tailRotorHFullyDestroyed

soldier[i_Soldier_GL_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

soldier[i_Soldier_exp_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

I_Heli_Transport_02_F: lever_pilot - unknown animation source collectiveRTD

I_Heli_Transport_02_F: pedalL - unknown animation source rudderRTD

I_Heli_Transport_02_F: RotorImpactHide - unknown animation source rotorHFullyDestroyed

I_Heli_Transport_02_F: TailRotorImpactHide - unknown animation source tailRotorHFullyDestroyed

B_APC_Tracked_01_CRV_F: Recoil - unknown animation source recoil_source

I_MBT_03_cannon_F: cannon_muzzle_flash - unknown animation source muzzle_hide_cannon

c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!

"::VAS:: Loading KRON_Strings.sqf"

"::VAS:: Loading config.sqf"

"::VAS:: Building VAS Configs"

Fresnel k must be >0, given n=2.51,k=0

Ragdoll - loading of ragdoll source "Soldier" started.

Ragdoll - loading of ragdoll source "Soldier" finished successfully.

Error: Object(3 : 16) not found

DX11 - Detected best GPU adapter 0 : "AMD Radeon R9 200 Series", benchmark result = 36.7971, level coef = 1, total result = 36.7971

DX11 - Detected best GPU adapter 0 : "AMD Radeon R9 200 Series", benchmark result = 36.9133, level coef = 1, total result = 36.9133

Unknown attribute itemsCmd

Unknown attribute itemsCmd

Fresnel k must be >0, given n=1.4,k=0

Yeah im not even seeing an error code in those rpt's. I did see a funny parameter in the first one you sent. cpucount=0? Uh... :p

Anyways, how many input devices are you using? ie, keyboards, mice, joysticks, gamepads, trackIR, webcams, steering wheels, etc.